PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I Have A Feeling.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

shirtsleeve

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I just got a funny feeling. After checking myself to be sure:confused: , I figured out what it is.

I just feel that the Pats are gonna run and run big on the Vikes on Mon. Regardless of final score, it occurred to me that BB is going to use this run D to try to perfect his run blocking schemes, similarly to what he did against the Bill's pass rush and pass D last week. So, if this feeling comes to fruition, the Pats feature the run and win another uninspired close one...book your trip to Miami.

I have a hunch the Vikes are having the stars line up for them this season. A QB who knoww how to manage a game, a good run defense and a fair balanced offense. They could beat teh Bearas and end up in the Super Bowl...

They remind me of the 2001 Patriots. They might be catching the Pats when the Patriots are banged up and looking toward the Colts.

I could see them winning this game...

We are DOOOMMED.... I tell Ya.... DOOOOMMMMEEED!

AzPatsFan said:
I have a hunch the Vikes are having the stars line up for them this season. A QB who knoww how to manage a game, a good run defense and a fair balanced offense. They could beat teh Bearas and end up in the Super Bowl...

They remind me of the 2001 Patriots. They might be catching the Pats when the Patriots are banged up and looking toward the Colts.

I could see them winning this game...

We are DOOOMMED.... I tell Ya.... DOOOOMMMMEEED!
every week it's a trap game or we're doomed..... when will people learn??

I do think the Patriots will win this by a reasonable margin. Not sure I buy the "perfecting the run blocking scheme" thing, though. However I do see the Vikings having trouble scoring more than 13 points.

I seriously think we are going to beat the living crap out of this team.
It will be a blowout
it will be a bloodbath

if they score 10 points i'll be amazed.

we are going to kick the crap out of those losers.
Who is going to score on us, Troy Williamson??? BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHA:singing:

These guys can't even rack up points on crap teams. It will be a bloodbath.

A bloodbath of biblical proportions.

A bloodbath.

shirtsleeve said:
I just got a funny feeling. After checking myself to be sure:confused: , I figured out what it is.

I just feel that the Pats are gonna run and run big on the Vikes on Mon. Regardless of final score, it occurred to me that BB is going to use this run D to try to perfect his run blocking schemes, similarly to what he did against the Bill's pass rush and pass D last week. So, if this feeling comes to fruition, the Pats feature the run and win another uninspired close one...book your trip to Miami.

Kind of wondering about this myself. Neal's injury worries me--Could Kaczur play RG? can Yates do much run blocking? The O'C seems OK, pass blocking is the weak point in his game, run blocking he gets some movement. That seems to be the side to attack. We'll certainly do enough to keep them honest.

Keegs said:
I seriously think we are going to beat the living crap out of this team.
It will be a blowout
it will be a bloodbath

if they score 10 points i'll be amazed.

we are going to kick the crap out of those losers.
Who is going to score on us, Troy Williamson??? BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHA:singing:

These guys can't even rack up points on crap teams. It will be a bloodbath.

A bloodbath of biblical proportions.

A bloodbath.

Great. Thanks a lot, jinx-boy. "Seattle losing to the Rams" says hi.

Seriously, let's make a law that Keegs cannot make a prediction on a game until it is actually over. ;)

i have confidence we will win but its gonna be close. I think people will finally get to see Gost on some "clutch" kicks.

The Vikes are a good team but... they got beat by the Bills. This game could be a lot like the Miami game three weeks ago. It could be like the first Bills game. It could also be like the Denver game. Another good test for this team.

patsacolachick said:
Seriously, let's make a law that Keegs cannot make a prediction on a game until it is actually over. ;)

Yes, and he's not allowed to clink his beer bottle on the top of ours either! :D

We hardly ever blow out teams, even during our 14-2 seasons. Our destruction of Cleveland comes to mind, it was almost like we had no choice, Cleveland had fired their coach, and were terrible. If we win, it'll be by 7 points or less. It scares me to see how easily they scored 31 against a good defensive team in Seattle.

scott99 said:
We hardly ever blow out teams, even during our 14-2 seasons. Our destruction of Cleveland comes to mind, it was almost like we had no choice, Cleveland had fired their coach, and were terrible. If we win, it'll be by 7 points or less. It scares me to see how easily they scored 31 against a good defensive team in Seattle.

Seattle is not a good defensive team. They got torched by the Rams.

scott99 said:
It scares me to see how easily they scored 31 against a good defensive team in Seattle.
Minnesota's offense blows. 120 points, 28 on defense. Patriots have scored 136, 0 on defense. And that's with our total rebuild of the WR still very much in progress.

patsacolachick said:
If I delete his post before the game actually starts does that cancel out the amazing Keegs Jinxing Power? Or is it too late?

:p

zippo59 said:
Seattle is not a good defensive team. They got torched by the Rams.
Also one of the TDs was a defensive score. Plus that 95 yard run for Minnesota was just horrible defense. I know you can just take big plays away when judging an offense but that looked like tough football.

The only thing that worries me is us turning the ball over against this aggressive defense. If we have 2 turnovers or less and the Vikings start in their own half of the field after each, we'll win.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
If I delete his post before the game actually starts does that cancel out the amazing Keegs Jinxing Power? Or is it too late?

:p
It's too late, you'll have to use Karma and the help of a hedge wizard to try and counter the Keegs' effect. :(

I bet you feel silly now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft