Welcome to PatsFans.com

I got banned from Indystar

Discussion in 'Visiting Locker Room' started by MightyFooda, Oct 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MightyFooda

MightyFooda Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I made another named to ask them why I got banned and they just banned that one immediatly, won't even tell me why.
    All this tells me is that Colts fans are the biggest B!tches I have ever met. I didn't break any of their rules other than not ball washing Manning.
  2. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Do their rules really say that you have to ballwash Manning?:D

I noticed that you have to register to view threads at JI now. I was never a troll, but I sure enjoyed lurking there after games these past few weeks.
  3. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Well, that is breaking one of their rules :D
  4. MightyFooda

MightyFooda Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

It must be some new thing they are doing to make sure they are "true blue" for the big game in a week and a half. I must say, that I said much worse things on the Chargers message board in week 2, and those guys could take it. The Colts fans are the biggest cry babies I have ever seen. Now I know that's part of the Colt's mystique to whine and cry till you get your way, but you think they could handle a little argument about a football game.
    But no, they are a bunch of pansies that can win an argument so they Ban the people that show them they are wrong. Maybe we should ban all the Colt trolls over here. It's funny how obsessed they are with the NE sports scene, they put at least 5 new posts about our teams up everyday, and they get pissy if one of us asks them why they do it then call us obsessed with them.
    Colts fan, I label you whiners.
  5. IUCPF

IUCPF Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Perhaps if you hadn't trolled the messageboard saying Tony Dungy's dead was gay and saying Dungy was the reason his son killed himself, you wouldn't have been banned, you pathetic excuse for a human being.
  6. MightyFooda

MightyFooda Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Aww don't cry. Sorry, it's a popular opinion. And I didn't say that was what happened, I just said that I didn't think he was a good dad and shouldn't be spouting out biggoted messages. I never said that That was why Dungy's son killed himself.
    Sorry if you can't deal with a debate, ass clown. If he doesn't want things like that questioned, he shouldn't put himself in a place where he is giving people advice on how to live. So Faaakuu pal.
    Seriously, if that's why I got banned you people are about the biggest sissies I have ever met in my life.
    I can question who ever I want whenever I want, and when Dungy started spoutin off at the mouth he puthimself in place to be questioned. I didn't just make it up, that came from friends of his and the media didn't run with it, because he is a "nice guy". So screw you, and screw all you ass hats. Have fun rooting for mr nice guy coach, the bigot.
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2007
  7. MightyFooda

MightyFooda Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

BTW, did you follow me here just to tell me that? Do I have a Colt troll stalker?
  8. OtisCampbell

OtisCampbell Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Agree 100%. There is no call for this. And I hate the Colts. Of course, there were some alleged Colts fans around here making really tasteless comments about Marquise Hill, so we don't have the market cornered on this stuff
  9. MightyFooda

MightyFooda Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Hold on, I never said that was why Dungy's kid killed himself. I just said I didn't think he was good Dad, geeze. And in ANOTHER post I sad that it was rumored his son may have been gay and that DUngy didn't accept him, therefore making Dungy's place as an advice giver innapropriate. I never said that was why he killed himself. Don't listen to the Troll *****.
    The Thread was about people debating Dungy's book, it's not like I was just bouncing in random threads spouting this off. Anyone who doesn't think that's something worth talking about when judging the value of someone as a leader in society is foolish.
  10. OtisCampbell

OtisCampbell Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Fair enough, I didn't read your post, or go to that site. I personally would just stay away from that topic, but this America, say what you want
  11. fair catch fryar

fair catch fryar Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I go there for lurking purposes, but I wouldn't even try to join their board. Don't you remember what it was like to be 12 and argue with your friends for hours about stupid ****. That's what it's like over at the IndyStar and the GangGreen. When I'm bored, I go there for pure entertainment and a few laughs. As far as your supposed comments about Dungy and his son. You would probably find many people that would agree with you, but that kind of talk should just be left out of it, and only Dungy truly knows. He does seem like a decent human being, but as far as coaching, he is way out of BB's league!
  12. MightyFooda

MightyFooda Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Normally I would agree with you that it should be left out of it, but the conversation was about whether he should be telling people how to live there lives, it had nothing to do with the Colts.
  13. Double G

Double G Rookie

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

Not for nothing, but why would you want to post over on that forum? Do you honestly think any of those raging morons would have any sort of level headed football talk with you; it's all Belicheat, Cheaters, Brady is gay, etc, etc, bunch of absolute morons.

Which begs the question as to why Colts fans bother to register here; 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of them are here to be ball breakers, not to talk football. They hang around here to annoy Patriots fans, end of story............
  14. RoadGrader

RoadGrader Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

IUCPF posted here to explain to you why you were banned because he is one of the IndyStar Mods there

if I were a Mod here I would ban your arse also just for the fact that you're a maroon and a disgrace for posting the fact that you were a maroon and a disgrace over there
  15. MightyFooda

MightyFooda Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Wow, I would really like to pretend I care what you think, but for some reason I just don't care.
    And just to be clear, I had no idea why I was banned or by whom when I posted this, I tried to got there to find out but they wouldn't tell me. If they told me I wouldn't have said anything.
  16. MightyFooda

MightyFooda Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Well I tried to talk football with them, and some oft them were actually pretty cool about it, all I wanted was to talk x's and o's.
  17. RoadGrader

RoadGrader Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

what are you, 2 years old?

now that you know why you were banned do you feel like a maroon and a disgrace?
  18. OtisCampbell

OtisCampbell Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

WTF is a "maroon", some kind of cookie? Oh, sorry, thats a macaroon.

Scary
  19. MightyFooda

MightyFooda Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

NOOOOoooo, because I still think Dungy is a Bigot. Why dont you go over to Indystar, find the post about Dungy's book, read the whole thread, and they make an opinion that is actually based on something other than your narrow view of reality.
  20. Peytonsbetter

Peytonsbetter Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Geez, why on EARTH would they ban you?:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  21. ATippett56

ATippett56 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

"Thou must bow before the fake god Manning!" Didn't you read the fine print before registering?
  22. Bo0MeR

Bo0MeR Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

You all whine so **** much about what goes on at Indystar. Bunch of little girls some of you
  23. ATippett56

ATippett56 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

You must mean the "village idiot" forum.
  24. Bo0MeR

Bo0MeR Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

zing. Nice one*
  25. Underoath

Underoath Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

You're saying getting banned for no reason isn't worth complaining about? If you suddenly got banned from here, would you be a little annoyed?
  26. ravensdale

ravensdale Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

OK, here's the deal. I live in Indy and post all the time on the wnde.com message board. I am not from Indy and I have pretty much the same feelings about crybaby Colts fans as you guys do. I am also in no way a Pats fan, but I will be Sunday. This is all you need to know about Indy "fan".

1. It is not good enough for a Indy fan to root for a good team. Indy fan demands every person in the world love the Colts as much as they do.

2. In no way shape or form is any criticism of the Colts tolerated. If you aren't 100% drinking the blue kool aid then you know nothing in their opinion.

3. They love to think they are great fans. What a joke. The Titans took over their dome in the playoffs, so did Pittsburgh and so will NE Sunday. Colt "fan" would sell his tix to anyone. They also have to put Quiet Offense At Work on the jumbotron because these corn farmers still don't know after 25 years to shut up when the offense has the ball.

4. They are OBSESSED with you guys. OBSESSED. The local radio guy did a print interview with the Boston Herald last week and lied to the reporter that the fans in Indy weren't discussing the Pats. He then went on the air the next day and explained that he lied because felt like he had to protect their crying asses.

5. Within two days an Indy fan will be on here ripping me. Take careful note though he wont refute anything I write, just launch personal attacks. They call that debating in Indy.
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2007
  27. He Ban Me

He Ban Me Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Ravensdale, I am not allowed to call you names, but you remind me of objects that are stored in a box with a handle that help you fix things. Tell us all about yourself, and your love of the Ravens.
  28. ravensdale

ravensdale Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I know these people better than they know themselves.
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2007
  29. He Ban Me

He Ban Me Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

LOL, good one. Now tell us about your beloved Ravens.
    Nothing to refute really, you are so out there in your claims that it would be fruitless to argue.
  30. mak1

mak1 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Why do you think Dungy's a bigot? The only social commentary I've heard from him is that he opposes gay marriage. Most of the country does oppose gay marriage. It's the moonbats and whackos who live in this part of the country that think it's a good idea.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.