PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I can see right through you, Indianapolis Colts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost forgot they were AFC Finalists, but then I remembered they have the ONLY banner for that kind of appearance. This ought to really spook expansion teams making their first visit to Indy. :eek:

Has anyone noticed how much they changed, once Manning was pushed out of town and they began playing to lose (i.e. in order to acquire the #1 pick and replace Manning)? And let us all be reminded of what a fiasco it would have been had they not finished last and acquired that pick/replacement. So they made darn sure to get it. They became losers (and cheaters). And they celebrated as though they won something that year. What? No banner? :oops:

However, the sentiments were quite clear: Soon the league and its fan-base would forget these acts and they would be winning championships galore. This was well worth the risk(s), to the accusers in Indy, who are always looking to deflect their shame. And wouldn't it be ideal to make it stick on the winners? Then they could ride their coattails; be deemed winners by association. Of course, when the scores are not close, this is not very believable. So, they move to explain their margins of defeat.

Now, the Colts management has switched strategies. They moved it off the field to cover themselves and keep their fan-base interested...and paying. And to cover their collective a**es, they pinned it on the winners.

I think it's fair to say the Indianapolis Colts are the most pathetic, hypocritical franchise in sports and certainly the most unworthy team that has enjoyed long-term success* in the history of sports.

*One tainted Super Bowl and a bunch of division titles in the worst division of all-time

johnny ended up losing the match to daniel-san. maybe we shouldn't sweep the leg.... o_O

You're right. We should sweep the whole body and dump it in the Charles River.

UNLEASH THE KRAKEN!

80-3 with 4 minutes left in the fourth quarter

Garoppolo innocently puts his helmet and hops over to a meeting between BB, Mcd and TB with a big smile thinking he's going to take some snaps. The three of them turn in unison with angry red faces, fire shooting out of there eyeballs and without a word Jimmy, terrified and speechless, awkwardly stumbles back to the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST