PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I am guessing Luck won't play...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Florio on WEEI actually had a sensible response on why he thinks Luck won't play:

Mike Florio on D&C: Patriots ‘would score a hundred’ against Colts if they could

Florio, in essence, says that if Luck comes back only to get plummeted by us, that would be a serious blow to their morale, andI think he has a point in that regard. Just sit Luck and if they get blown out, they have that built in excuse that they weren't at 100%.

However, if you listen to that idiot Irsay, he is in effect saying that Luck is playing this Sunday: "I really think that, unless something happens, I see him being a go Sunday."

If we see Luck play, we know Irsay is meddling and will get his just dessert. That pill popping drunk flapping his gum about the "integrity of the game," is something else. Looks like the suck for luck is paying a different kind of dividend right about now.

Jim Irsay ‏@JimIrsay 26s26 seconds ago
$100, A Luck Jersey & autographed pic of me...who was the 1st Beatle to visit America and in what year? 1 guess only. Abby hat pick

Can we choose the pic to be autographed? I pic the mug shot

I have no clue what his handwriting looks like, and don't care to learn, but daydreams are fun!

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj262/Waxweb/*****_zpsyjmvpp7k.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back