PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I always thought the Pats should give Tom his own ring

NE_Zealot

Keep your stick on the ice!
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Kinda like the Sox gave Papi a WS MVP ring and how the Lakers gave Kobe a custom ring. Or maybe they did and we never heard about it?

Attachments

• IMG_2224.jpeg
    IMG_2224.jpeg
    91.2 KB · Views: 3
I don’t think Tom would want an individual ring. He always talked about the team.

True but it would be a nice gesture. Interested to see what happens at Tom Brady day

He deserves his own statue on the north end of the stadium between the ticket offices and the pro shop.

He deserves his own statue on the north end of the stadium between the ticket offices and the pro shop.
Ugh, I can't believe I'm saying this, but yeah he does.

I don't think the way you get Tom Brady's attention is another ring, but one that doesn't come with a championship. I mean, some guy in Philly is in a statue for ONE PLAY.

Kinda like the Sox gave Papi a WS MVP ring and how the Lakers gave Kobe a custom ring. Or maybe they did and we never heard about it?
maybe they will at his retirement extravganza

Hard to decide what the statue should be. They’ll probably pose him about to pass, but I’d like to see his iconic battle-roar face, or maybe him in mid TD spike in the snow against the Raiders. Would look great walking by when it’s snowing.

Hard to decide what the statue should be. They’ll probably pose him about to pass, but I’d like to see his iconic battle-roar face, or maybe him in mid TD spike in the snow against the Raiders. Would look great walking by when it’s snowing.

Spiking Ed Reed

Ugh, I can't believe I'm saying this, but yeah he does.

I don't think the way you get Tom Brady's attention is another ring, but one that doesn't come with a championship. I mean, some guy in Philly is in a statue for ONE PLAY.
They also have a statue of a fictitious Hollyweird character. They must be so proud.

But also, that one time they won the Super Bowl.

Win two and you're the greatest dynasty evah... just ask Kansas City

They also have a statue of a fictitious Hollyweird character. They must be so proud.
C'mon man, don't be hating on Rocky.
netflix kissing GIF

C'mon man, don't be hating on Rocky.
netflix kissing GIF
Okay, I was fine with leaving Lily alone but there's no way I'm leaving Rocky alone.

I do have a question though. Is the Rocky statue life size or is it over 5'2"?

I am assuming they are going to do something on Brady day. I think a statue would be pretty cool. I like the ring idea too but agree that Tom probably would not go for that unless it comes with another Lombardi. LOL

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back