PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hypothetical SB Question

It depends on your team's status. When it was the Pats 01-07 or 11-18 it would be better to lose the SB than a WC wipeout.
But in our current state of rebuilding, I think small steps are needed to get these guys battle tested. As mentioned above, we all knew this team was not ready for a deep playoff run. So it'd all be false hope. I think it's better for this team to have experienced embarrassment and disappointment in the first round to keep them humble and make them really work next season. (too many mentions of "going to our heads" and "getting comfortable" from guys about the win streak leading to the meltdown)

God willing this is cope for Chiefs fans to try and feel good about going to 3 straight Super Bowls but losing the the latter 2. That would be pretty embarrassing.

God willing this is cope for Chiefs fans to try and feel good about going to 3 straight Super Bowls but losing the the latter 2. That would be pretty embarrassing.

I don't think it's embarassing at all to lose 2 straight Super Bowls. That's 2 AFC Championships.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back