PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How's Nick Kaczur looking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JtudsJetsFan

On the Roster
Reaction score
Hey guys I was just wondering if Kaczur is performing in camp now...I read that he started last week on the PUP list so I am hoping he is off it now and competing well. Does he have a chance at a starting spot or is he looking at being a backup?

Thanks.

He hasn't been discussed in the training camp reports at all...even though just about every other players has. Weird for a guy that started last season...

Last edited:
Nick is still on PUP - based on his late start, there is a good chance he'll go into the season as a reserve again. I do expect him to compete for a starting job as the season goes on, but he's got to get healthy first.

I had him as a lock for the starting right tackle. If he get's on the field within the next couple of weeks I believe he will be the RT on opening day.

I was really dissapointed to see him on the PUP. I think this guy has the chance to being a pretty good player for the Pats. Hope he comes back soon

Really sad that he's on PUP, but I think it shows that this OL is strong...

dig the posts....

Nickles did a stand up job last year and we'll see more this year!

Last edited by a moderator:
RoughingthePasser said:

No. That name doesn't even come close to working. Never again do I want to hear (read) that.

thats funny!

dude....you woundlnt believe the nicknames that go around

RoughingthePasser said:
dig the posts....

Nickles did a stand up job last year and we'll see more this year!

Nickles is his nickname? On the Pats or back at St. Mary's?

Back home here in Brantford he is just Kaczur, that guy from BCI that plays in the NFL.....

JtudsJetsFan said:
Nickles is his nickname? On the Pats or back at St. Mary's?

Back home here in Brantford he is just Kaczur, that guy from BCI that plays in the NFL.....
Poor Rough somehow got into T-Shirt Dynasty's glaucoma medication, probably stirred it in with brownie mix then held a cookout in his kitchen - we expect him to get better, but it may take a while as T gets the crossborder stuff from your neck of the woods with 28%+ active ingredient. Stuffs so strong the brain damage made him eligible for moderator. :D Anyway, nickles is a new one as far as my knowledge of this forum goes, maybe he's called that in the political forum?

Generally folks will abbreviate Kac when we're discussing him, but only after establishing who we're chatting about. I haven't heard what Matt Light, the OL's resident jokester has offered for a nick name, maybe some of the reporters who visit will do some research for us...

JtudsJetsFan said:
Hey guys I was just wondering if Kaczur is performing in camp now...I read that he started last week on the PUP list so I am hoping he is off it now and competing well. Does he have a chance at a starting spot or is he looking at being a backup?

Thanks.

He hasn't been discussed in the training camp reports at all...even though just about every other players has. Weird for a guy that started last season...

Depth on OLine lessens the urgency of getting the ailing OLinemen back too fast. That's a plus. Hopefully, when he's 100%, he'll be back out there. He's a good young talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back