PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How much does Fred Mitchell suck/irritate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dryheat44

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Isn't it funny that with so many teams scrambling for WR talent (New England, Green Bay, Kansas City, Houston, Tennessee, Washington, Philadelphia, etc) that a one-time #1 pick can't even get a vet-minimum offer?

I think so. I think we should give him a tryout. Either he lives up to potential and makes the team, or Rodney and company get to beat him up in TC.

dryheat44 said:
Isn't it funny that with so many teams scrambling for WR talent (New England, Green Bay, Kansas City, Houston, Tennessee, Washington, Philadelphia, etc) that a one-time #1 pick can't even get a vet-minimum offer?

I think so. I think we should give him a tryout. Either he lives up to potential and makes the team, or Rodney and company get to beat him up in TC.
Didn't someone sign him??? I thought I read that in passing last week...

I think I actually heard FredEx was re-signed by Philly

Freddy Mitchell

Looked him up on NFL.com. He's not listed on the roster of any team at the moment,

the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked

Fredex sucks

dryheat44 said:

BB hates the guy.

dryheat44 said:

hahahaha that is so awsome

TeamPats said:
I think I actually heard FredEx was re-signed by Philly

I think that was on ProFootballTalk.com (hint: check the date). :)

Was it me or didn't he look like a homeless guy in those press conferences?

"I'd like to thank my hands for bein so good, now where's my Ripple?!!!

milwaukeebeers44 said:
I really couldn't take his mouth.
or the fact that he was a bust and a half for a first rounder

Flying Fungi said:
the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked

Fredex sucks
That's about right.
Exponentially sucky.

sounds like a reality show

dryheat44 said:

if freddy mitchell is invited to the patriots training camp, i'll be there every day. talk about a world of hurt.
he'll shut his mouth on day 1 or pay the price. rodney would get out there with a cast on, just to get some.

Thought I read he went to the AFL somewhere.

Rodney is loves Freddie :) (sarcasm)

Told him if he came across middle he wouldnt get up..well he never crossed the middle in the SB really and didnt play well at all

"Id like to thank God for making my hands so good"

This is the same Freddie Mitchell that refused the Chiefs medical staff request to have a minor arthroscopic knee procedure last year to get him on the field in 2-3 weeks so he could get some practice in training camp and instead he went for a second opinion and elected to rehab on his own so he could be back in about a week. Well... that week lasted about 2 months and he was waived in September.

Don't forget, BB said he was, and I quote, "terrible" (on Leno, I think) after the Pats' last SB 39.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST