PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How many "fans" here would bail on the Patriots if they go 8-8 or worse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My father raised me to love football, and I have been a Patriots fan as far back as I can remember. Win, Lose or draw, I will always be a Patriots fan.

LOL - the Pats ARE struggling. Where am I? LOL! Not the smartest board lately.

my point is made. 3-2 with a decade of titles behind us is struggling? try rooting for Detroit or KC or Cleveland or St.Louis or Oakland.
no, you wouldnt, because you only follow champions.

perspective is warped around here.

my point is made. 3-2 with a decade of titles behind us is struggling? try rooting for Detroit or KC or Cleveland or St.Louis or Oakland.
no, you wouldnt, because you only follow champions.

perspective is warped around here.

OK, you're trolling. This is clear. Either that or you're just willfully obstinate and grandiose ("my poit is made"? LOL).

The Pats just got creamed by a 3-3 team coached by Norv Turner (!), but that's not struggling because it's not quite as convenient to your argument (such as it is). You must either listen to a lot of sports talk radio, or host it, because you make about as much sense.

LOL at the ******ation. Keep waving that flag, 'cause these colors don't run!

OK, you're trolling. This is clear. Either that or you're just willfully obstinate and grandiose ("my poit is made"? LOL).

The Pats just got creamed by a 3-3 team coached by Norv Turner (!), but that's not struggling because it's not quite as convenient to your argument (such as it is). You must either listen to a lot of sports talk radio, or host it, because you make about as much sense.

LOL at the ******ation. Keep waving that flag, 'cause these colors don't run!

right, you admit you would take a "sabbatical" but I'M trolling? Ive been a fan in the good times and the bad. You are whining over 3-2.

let me ask you, which QB did you like better for the Patriots, Hugh Millen or Tommy Hodson, and why?

Go along now, watch some team like Tennessee thats 5-0 so you dont get upset. :D

Well, since I'm a reasonably new fan, I'm thankful for this test. Still loving the team and the city/region, and glued to every game, bar nothing. If I was stuck with rooting for geography I'd be rooting for the Bills or Lions. Never been much for trips to the Zoo. ;)

But I think we're getting (as a group) crazy here.

3-2 isn't so bad. Every game is an education.

And if it matters, The Tominator will be back in Foxboro for rehab. He'll be around. We'll see if that helps the teams "morale" (since a monster paycheque doesn't seem to be enough :rolleyes:)

right, you admit you would take a "sabbatical" but I'M trolling? Ive been a fan in the good times and the bad. You are whining over 3-2.

let me ask you, which QB did you like better for the Patriots, Hugh Millen or Tommy Hodson, and why?

Go along now, watch some team like Tennessee thats 5-0 so you dont get upset. :D

Where did I whine? Oh, I did not whine. I stated very clearly that it is foolish to dedicate one self to following crap, but that I am still following this team that is currently struggling. That is why you are trolling - because you are making things up only to suit some nonsense false starter of an argument.

I wore all kinds of Patriots clothing during the 1990 season of 1-15 so I am prepared for any losses this team with endure this year - They can't go 1-15 at least

I'd love the team if they went 0-16. Come on, you cant bail on the team when we all know the reason why this is happening. Everything in the nfl will go back to normal next season.

If this team goes 8-8 I'd be very interested to see how BB and SP draft next year.

Where did I whine? Oh, I did not whine. I stated very clearly that it is foolish to dedicate one self to following crap, but that I am still following this team that is currently struggling. That is why you are trolling - because you are making things up only to suit some nonsense false starter of an argument.

so all the diehards who have followed the Patriots since the 1960's are fools because they followed "crap" during the lean years? Nice............
you mean "fools" like Robert Kraft???

I'd love the team if they went 0-16. Come on, you cant bail on the team when we all know the reason why this is happening. Everything in the nfl will go back to normal next season.

Not exactly - The defense will lose Harrison and probably cut Bruschi so the defense will be in a bit of transition next season

Kraft and BB need to be as productive in FA in the offseason as they were in 2007 because we will need a few veterans on D who can still play

I watched them when they sucked.

I watched them when they dominated.

If they suck again for two or twenty years guess what? I'll still watch and read this board and all other Pats related news every day like always.

If they go 8-8 and worse I'm not going to be happy about it, but I won't be mad at them and I will always be a Pats fan. I will just be disappointed for a little while thinking about what we could have been with Brady.

8 - 8 would be okay IMO. We did the best we can under our circumstances. I think we could have done better if we were at 100% but thats true with a lot of teams this year.

So lets just see how the rest of the season plays out.

Watched every snap last night and will watch every snap this season. I have seen worse Patriot teams, as have most of you. We will do good with out the band wagon crowd.

Never, it's a game and I love the Pats and will forever. Being 8-8 isn't the end of the world. There is always next year with TB back

so all the diehards who have followed the Patriots since the 1960's are fools because they followed "crap" during the lean years? Nice............
you mean "fools" like Robert Kraft???

Hurrr. Let me make up some strawman to continue a false argument. Hurrr.

Where's the down's syndrome smiley, cause this thread needs one.

Hurrr. Let me make up some strawman to continue a false argument. Hurrr.

Where's the down's syndrome smiley, cause this thread needs one.

Don't know any handicapped people, huh? Way to get "loser" tattooed on your forehead. Hurrrr. :mad:

I don't care if they didn't win another game this year, no way in hell would I ever bail on my team. Never have and never will. I've been watching the Pats for 23 years! I've seen some really bad years.

Don't know any handicapped people, huh? Way to get "loser" tattooed on your forehead. Hurrrr. :mad:

Actually I have an uncle with Down's syndrome. He's sweet, but he's still not very smart. But even he doesn't make assumptions about people without evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft