Welcome to PatsFans.com

How many 1st rounders did you get?

Discussion in 'Patriots Draft Talk' started by VJCPatriot, Apr 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VJCPatriot

VJCPatriot Rookie

Ratings:
    +46 / 1 / -4

Got 23/32 1st round picks. There were some head scratches that I didn't anticipate like Alualu at 10 and Clausen dropping out of the 1st.

PS I had McCourty going at #26 to the Cards, instead he was taken at #27 by the Pats. I had Matthews going to San Diego, I just didn't have them moving up so far to get their guy. Oh and I also had Brandon Graham to the Eagles, just not as early. Gotta love how they keep taking your fave linebackers, Box!!

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...2010-nfl-mock-draft-post-combine-edition.html

I made this mock shortly after the combine and before it became obvious that Bradford would go #1.
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2010
  2. DaBruinz

DaBruinz Pats, B's, Sox PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +289 / 18 / -43

#50 Jersey

by 23 of 32, I am guessing that you got just the players into the first round..

I had 7 picked correctly to the correct teams.. 22 players out of 32.

Just reviewed my list and found that I had Dan Williams as well.
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2010
  3. DocE

DocE Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I posted my draft here late last night, it's on the second page right now. I got 26/32 first rounders (missed on Kindle, Ducasse, Claussen, Brown, Mays, Saffold) and correctly predicted 9 players to their correct team (though this includes Mathews to the Chargers at 28 when they traded way up to get him).

Biggest shocker: Tyson Alualu. It's really weird to have a guy you had outside your first round go in the top 10.
  4. VJCPatriot

VJCPatriot Rookie

Ratings:
    +46 / 1 / -4

Yeah I totally didn't see that coming. Unlike previous years I didn't make a closer in time draft mock. Probably could have picked up a couple more players. But it's all just fun and games.

As I've said before, BB's drafting will continue to be hard for us to predict. I did have McCourty as a solid 1st round talent that could help some team's secondary, I just didn't expect that it would be ours!
  5. TealSox

TealSox Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Right Slot, Right Team:

5 (Bradford, Suh, McCoy, Gresham and Trent Williams)

Right Slot, Wrong Team:

Wrong Slot, Right Team:

4 (Anthony Davis, Bulaga, Jahvid Best* and Matthews)

Wrong Slot, Wrong Team:

25**

*Had Best going to the Lions with their 2nd round pick.

**# of players mocked to in the first round that actually ended up in the first round.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2010
  6. bakes781

bakes781 Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/13/334765-bakes-take-2-a.html

I got 5 exactly right if you count the Skins(I had trading back for Trent) and 49ers(traded up for Davis). I only got 25 out of the 32 1st round selections. I predicted the Eagles trading up but to #12 not #13. I also predicted someone trading for the Ravens pick to select Tebow, I just had the Browns not the Broncos. FWIW I had McCourty one spot lower to #28 to SD.
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2010
  7. dryheat44

dryheat44 Rookie

Ratings:
    +78 / 2 / -0

#75 Jersey

From my 4/16 draft, I had 24/32.

Misses:
    Bruce Campbell
    Taylor Mays
    Sergio Kindle
    Charles Brown
    Jimmy Clausen
    Roger Saffold
    Bryan Price
    Everson Griffen

I had McCourty at #33, Hughes at #34, D Thomas at #42, Robinson at #44, Alualu at #46, K Jackson at #51, Best at #56, and Tebow at #74.

If I had updated it, I'd likely have had McCourty, Alualu, and Jackson in the first, with Mays and Griffin falling out.
  8. Mix

Mix Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

#24 Jersey

I got 11 perfect and 28 of 32 of the correct 1st rounders on the NFL.com predict the pick thing.

[​IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.