PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How is Edelman not in the top 100?

Status
Not open for further replies.
left over Brady/Patriots bias

3rd and long in the SB. Get it to #11. He’ll find a way to move the sticks. People underrate that.

Is the list supposed to be based on the projection for the upcoming season, or past production?

If the former, with the QB and WR situation unsettled I can see why - sort of.

Is the list supposed to be based on the projection for the upcoming season, or past production?

nope it’s the top players from last season.

Too many drops, including that Inexcusable, season-ending one...

Last edited:

what kind of abject loser moron makes a projected Top 100 list? Someone didn't get enough hugs from Mommy if that's the case. The fact of the matter is some moron still filled with moronic blind Patriots hatred puked up this "list" and should be categorically denigrated and hopefully ignored for the rest of his pathetic life.

Coming off a 100 catch season.
Perfect example of how stats are misleading. He had 100 catches, but he was pretty inefficient leading the league in drops.

People downplay how bad of a season he had last year. Critical drop after critical drop after critical drop.

People downplay how bad of a season he had last year. Critical drop after critical drop after critical drop.
It was his worst season as a starter because he was forced into being the #1 guy and he's not built for that. He needs to stay in the 60-70 catch range so he stays fresh which will allow him to be more efficient.

Gilmore was the only Patriot in the top 100 (if I didn't miss anybody), depending on where you count Brady since they were reflecting mostly on 2019 performance.

I can see why the roster isn't garnering much sunshine.

The NFL's top 100 list is more often than not like a student council election, a popularity contest, ie-Todd Gurley at 51 this year.

More like badly robbed.

#Patriots wide receiver Julian Edelman was no. 101 on the #NFLTop100. Just missed out.

what kind of abject loser moron makes a projected Top 100 list? Someone didn't get enough hugs from Mommy if that's the case. The fact of the matter is some moron still filled with moronic blind Patriots hatred puked up this "list" and should be categorically denigrated and hopefully ignored for the rest of his pathetic life.

Wow .... Vagisil shortage at your local CVS? Rating players for the upcoming season is no different than Win/Loss predictions. So sad a simple slant on a topic hurt you so much.

If you've followed this list it's A)usually a year behind. It's slow. B)Popularity contest between the most popular positions/players. You really can't take it that seriously. Remember the old timer list from the NFLN lol. They tried telling people with a straight face Dutch Clark is better than AP or LT?

Wow .... Vagisil shortage at your local CVS? Rating players for the upcoming season is no different than Win/Loss predictions. So sad a simple slant on a topic hurt you so much.
is that right, genius? Give me your top 100 stock tips for the coming year then..and then back them up with your pathetic ****ing life...azzzole

1. He led the league in drops.

2. He was injured and this was far from his best season

3. This list doesn’t matter

is that right, genius? Give me your top 100 stock tips for the coming year then..and then back them up with your pathetic ****ing life...azzzole

Wow ... I mean, thanks. I needed a good laugh and you more than provided it. There's triggered, then there's this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents