Welcome to PatsFans.com

How did asante do in the pro bowl?

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by ALP, Feb 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ALP

ALP Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +113 / 4 / -0

for all those who watched it, how did he do?

i read he was up agaisnt larry fitzgerald, no easy task for any cb...from the stats it didnt look like asante did much, but im not sure bout larry's stats...ill check em out

but he was playing with cromartie on the other side, and i would love to know how the two compared and what it looked like for each of them...the NFC offense would have had to pick on either cromartie or asante...but TO did incredible, and i think he was being covered by cromartie...

2. mgm79

mgm79 Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I only watched for a few moments but I saw him lay a nice hit on Fitzgerald and make him drop an easy catch. If he didn't do much else it probably has a lot to do with how the rules in the probowl are extremely tilted towards the offense.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2008
  3. tobias funke

tobias funke Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

it's the pro bowl

what the **** do the stats mean

4. Bertil

Bertil Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

I didn't watch the entire game, so I didn't see the hit on Fitzgerald. From what I saw, he was avoiding contact at every turn, staying out of the way of any ballcarrier that came his way. Who can blame him? With the payday he's looking at, they're lucky he even played. I believe that's why Randy Moss wasn't there.

That's what's wrong with that stupid game. Nobody really cares. It's not worth the risk.

5. Remix 6

Remix 6 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

not really. the only time i saw him sort of move away was on a Peterson TD where he was held blatantly as he was going to make the tackle

He had a nice hit on a slant attempt by Fitz who touched ball and Samuel just dropped him with his shoulder. He did allow a couple short catches to Fitz and one to Owens but short while in off coverage

6. PatriotsRule99

PatriotsRule99 On the Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

He let some dude in the endzone, he obviously put his all into taking the guy out, but he just wasnt big enough...then he layed him out, making him drop an easy catch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.