PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How did asante do in the pro bowl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALP

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
for all those who watched it, how did he do?

i read he was up agaisnt larry fitzgerald, no easy task for any cb...from the stats it didnt look like asante did much, but im not sure bout larry's stats...ill check em out

but he was playing with cromartie on the other side, and i would love to know how the two compared and what it looked like for each of them...the NFC offense would have had to pick on either cromartie or asante...but TO did incredible, and i think he was being covered by cromartie...

I only watched for a few moments but I saw him lay a nice hit on Fitzgerald and make him drop an easy catch. If he didn't do much else it probably has a lot to do with how the rules in the probowl are extremely tilted towards the offense.

Last edited:
it's the pro bowl

what the **** do the stats mean

I didn't watch the entire game, so I didn't see the hit on Fitzgerald. From what I saw, he was avoiding contact at every turn, staying out of the way of any ballcarrier that came his way. Who can blame him? With the payday he's looking at, they're lucky he even played. I believe that's why Randy Moss wasn't there.

That's what's wrong with that stupid game. Nobody really cares. It's not worth the risk.

I didn't watch the entire game, so I didn't see the hit on Fitzgerald. From what I saw, he was avoiding contact at every turn, staying out of the way of any ballcarrier that came his way. Who can blame him? With the payday he's looking at, they're lucky he even played. I believe that's why Randy Moss wasn't there.

That's what's wrong with that stupid game. Nobody really cares. It's not worth the risk.

not really. the only time i saw him sort of move away was on a Peterson TD where he was held blatantly as he was going to make the tackle

He had a nice hit on a slant attempt by Fitz who touched ball and Samuel just dropped him with his shoulder. He did allow a couple short catches to Fitz and one to Owens but short while in off coverage

He let some dude in the endzone, he obviously put his all into taking the guy out, but he just wasnt big enough...then he layed him out, making him drop an easy catch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News