PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hopefully I don't regret the new jersey purchase...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get 1-2 every year. ( I like to collect them actually)

This year I went with Malcolm Mitchell away. I have high hopes. Fingers crossed
Mitchell is pretty much a lock to make the team but his current number may not. I had this
problem with rookie Donte Hightower. Luckily for me, the jersey was being made in China
and I was able to change the number.

Mitchell is pretty much a lock to make the team but his current number may not. I had this
problem with rookie Donte Hightower. Luckily for me, the jersey was being made in China
and I was able to change the number.

My biggest fear...but i feel like he would have changed his # already. Marty already went from 83 to 88 a week or so ago. I figured it would have happened last week...fingers crossed

I don't see how you COULDN'T regret it if you bought New Jersey. I would maybe pitch in $5 and a case of Natty Light on that place, but that's about it.

The best thing about New Jersey, Is leaving New Jersey.

Fortunately, there's a lot of highways to use to get out.

I'd make New Jersey a conditional offer based on its performance. I expect to part with 14 pesos.

I'm still kind of boycotting NFL licensed stuff. I'm ordering a Brady Michigan jersey to wear to the stadium this year.

By a knockoff jersey at aliexpress.com, most can't tell it's a knockoff and best of all you can stick it to the NFL. I still laugh whenever I see the ad they put out saying it's bad to buy knockoffs...

My knockoff Jimmy jersey arrived last week and it looks really nice.

By a knockoff jersey at aliexpress.com, most can't tell it's a knockoff and best of all you can stick it to the NFL. I still laugh whenever I see the ad they put out saying it's bad to buy knockoffs...

Hit or miss with them. I got a Gronkowski jersey a couple years back and the 87 was way off center in the back. It wasn't worth the hassle to return it for the $25 or whatever I paid for it. I might use it in a shadow box display one day maybe.

On the other hand, someone got me a Lundqvist jersey from them and it smelled a bit funny at first but was perfect otherwise.

I understand the sentiment. I actually have a knockoff but not giving the NFL extra money is only part if it for me. I want to make statement from up close and from a distance.

I'm still kind of boycotting NFL licensed stuff. I'm ordering a Brady Michigan jersey to wear to the stadium this year.
Same here, the nfl wont see another penny from me until kraft and goddell are gone.

Hit or miss with them. I got a Gronkowski jersey a couple years back and the 87 was way off center in the back. It wasn't worth the hassle to return it for the $25 or whatever I paid for it. I might use it in a shadow box display one day maybe.

On the other hand, someone got me a Lundqvist jersey from them and it smelled a bit funny at first but was perfect otherwise.

What were the sellers feedback ratings? I've been lucky to never have any issues.

Wow, a jersey purchase of Malcolm Mitchell.

I'll be honest and say that I think it's crazy (the good news is that you shouldn't care what I think).

1.) I assume you still paid full price for it, right? Jerseys typically don't differ by price by player unless that player is no longer on the Pats.

2.) Such a wild card. A wide receiver rookie.....will he stick around? will he even be any good? Just to many variables. I see buying a jersey as a big expense but maybe you don't (since apparently you have many).

I used to get new jerseys regularly but I've gotten older and that has stopped. I stick with my trusted #54 Bruschi jersey. If I were to get a new one I would go with Gronk or Edelman. Those are safe bets too as they were focal players of a Super Bowl winning team that will be cherished for years even past their time on the Pats.

What were the sellers feedback ratings? I've been lucky to never have any issues.

They were good from what I recall. I bought a baseball jersey in the same order (don't remember who) and the jersey itself was fine and had the right size on the label, but it was TINY. I wondered if it was a youth or something, but I'd say it was almost like an adult medium; and at 6'4" 220, that's a bit small for me.

So I haven't ordered anything since. Maybe I will get up the desire to do it this season.

I live in Vancouver and the last order I did from Pats Pro Shop cost me an arm and leg. I ordered a Super Bowl t-shirt, a blue Pat Patriot cap, and 3 games to glory blue ray. Total cost in U.S was about $100. Cost to me with exchange and duty charge was close to $200.

Through work my brother used to know a guy who could get authentic (at least they seem authentic) jerseys for $50. I ordered a blue Bruschi, white Harrison, and red Brady. All 3 still look great. Unfortunately my brother doesn't see that guy through work anymore and I'm looking to get a Gronk or Edelman. Don't really feel like paying through the nose though.

I live in Vancouver and the last order I did from Pats Pro Shop cost me an arm and leg. I ordered a Super Bowl t-shirt, a blue Pat Patriot cap, and 3 games to glory blue ray. Total cost in U.S was about $100. Cost to me with exchange and duty charge was close to $200.

Through work my brother used to know a guy who could get authentic (at least they seem authentic) jerseys for $50. I ordered a blue Bruschi, white Harrison, and red Brady. All 3 still look great. Unfortunately my brother doesn't see that guy through work anymore and I'm looking to get a Gronk or Edelman. Don't really feel like paying through the nose though.

I gotta tell you, I've been buying my Patriots stuff, especially Jerseys, from folks on ebay and haven't been burned yet I make certain to check feedback, both the numbers AND the comments real close, and I also stick to a fixed (price) limit for buying stuff. 500+ transctions to date and I'm happy with my purchases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back