PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hopefully I don't regret the new jersey purchase...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious, and I don't mean this in an insulting way, but do you guys who talk about wearing jerseys, are you grown men?

I can see girls or kids wearing jerseys but I just can't get my mind around the idea of adult man wearing a football jersey with some other guy's name on it.

Do you mean i should cancel my jersey with the name "aluminum seats " on it
:eek:

Just curious, and I don't mean this in an insulting way, but do you guys who talk about wearing jerseys, are you grown men?

I can see girls or kids wearing jerseys but I just can't get my mind around the idea of adult man wearing a football jersey with some other guy's name on it.

Why not? You've dedicated 11 years and 8 months of your life posting on a message board about a sport in which other grown men carry a football past a line of paint for six points every Sunday. Is wearing a jersey that much more ridiculous of a concept?

Why not? You've dedicated 11 years and 8 months of your life posting on a message board about a sport in which other grown men carry a football past a line of paint for six points every Sunday. Is wearing a jersey that much more ridiculous of a concept?
I was actually off for a couple years but that doesn't really affect your point I guess...

Very different thing to me...not judging, really.

I was actually off for a couple years but that doesn't really affect your point I guess...

Very different thing to me...not judging, really.
I was just messing around with ya.

Cp7z0gFUsAE1iQ_.jpg

The New Jersey Purchase. Isn't that the swampland they bought from backwoods folks for Jets practice facilities? As I recall, Woody Johnson tried to offer them season tickets as partial payment and they pointed a shotgun at him.

Hope no one bought a Brock jersey

You know what? After seeing him back on the practice field already, I think it will prove to be a more than fine purchase after all.

I still think he will have an impact this season? How much? probably not a lot..but if some injuries happen..he will shine...i hope and think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down