PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hopefully I don't regret the new jersey purchase...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Vancouver and the last order I did from Pats Pro Shop cost me an arm and leg. I ordered a Super Bowl t-shirt, a blue Pat Patriot cap, and 3 games to glory blue ray. Total cost in U.S was about $100. Cost to me with exchange and duty charge was close to $200.

Through work my brother used to know a guy who could get authentic (at least they seem authentic) jerseys for $50. I ordered a blue Bruschi, white Harrison, and red Brady. All 3 still look great. Unfortunately my brother doesn't see that guy through work anymore and I'm looking to get a Gronk or Edelman. Don't really feel like paying through the nose though.

That's the huge con to ordering off the Pro Shop if your Canadian, even back when our dollar was almost on par, I remember ordering the reebok blue Belichick hoodie for $75 and got a customs charge of $50...

I gotta tell you, I've been buying my Patriots stuff, especially Jerseys, from folks on ebay and haven't been burned yet I make certain to check feedback, both the numbers AND the comments real close, and I also stick to a fixed (price) limit for buying stuff. 500+ transctions to date and I'm happy with my purchases.

Feedback is huge on eBAY, too many sellers trying to sell knockoffs on there as legit.

Nope..i won't...20000% sure of it

Mitchell is a bum. I'll do you a favor and trade you a gently-used Welker jersey.

I think Mitchell is done this year. That looked like an ugly injury.

Damn it...

Hope it's a dislocation vs break.

giphy.gif

That was sad. He was doing so well.

(The injury sucks and my comment is not directed at that...)

LOL @ Thread! Hahahaha

Not against it but can't bring myself to wear a jersey other than my authentic Celtics #6. And I'm not against representing behind enemy lines.

That's a good call, I should get a Russell jersey. I have Pierce and Garnett, and Big Papi jerseys that I occasionally bust out here in LA, gets some of the locals riled up. The best was in 2008, the night we beat the Lakers in game 6 you'd better believe I was strutting around in a Pierce jersey. Genuinely surprised I didn't get punched, but then again they're LA people. Probably would have ruined their super manly manicures.

My only Pats jersey is #12 of course, also had a Seymour #93 back in the day. I've been thinking about getting a Collins or Hightower. Just waiting for a contract extension first. And I'd probably have to buy a rip-off since the last thing I want to do is give any money to the league.

Just curious, and I don't mean this in an insulting way, but do you guys who talk about wearing jerseys, are you grown men?

I can see girls or kids wearing jerseys but I just can't get my mind around the idea of adult man wearing a football jersey with some other guy's name on it.

Just curious, and I don't mean this in an insulting way, but do you guys who talk about wearing jerseys, are you grown men?

I can see girls or kids wearing jerseys but I just can't get my mind around the idea of adult man wearing a football jersey with some other guy's name on it.
Have you ever been to a professional sporting event?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back