PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hey Adam Go F*** Yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacky Roberts said:
Agreed. Just wait until Vinamoneygrab realizes there aren't any Papa Ginos' in Indy an

and dunken donuts and bernie and phils and rodman ford

I guess he will be hocking cow chips and Dominos Pizza in Indy. Well remember you when you return to Foxboro trust me!!

stick21 said:
Maybe KRAFTY should get his head out of jerry jones A*S
And BB and BP should watch some more minor league baseball games together so we dont spend time where we should
HEY ADAM AGAIN GO F**K YOURSELF.......................OR maybe Peyton will let you borrow his Boyfriend Kenny C
For a little back door action
This is my best work and NO replies To the Kenny Chesney Quote....That is funny sh*t

I hope Harrison DRILLS him on the opening kick off

He's still just a kicker. Ego-city right there. Indy is a booooring city too. Enjoy.

For the Colts though, that's a pretty sick signing right there. They kicked - sorry - they punched the Pats right sqwaa in the nuts with that signing.

Dont Let This Post Die Guys

Don't see that happenning. Alot of fans feeling like they got F*cked right now. I'd happily take a roughing the kicker call or two... or three.

What a kick in the ass to all Patriots fans. This was specifically done by the Colts to piss us the hell off. I dont give two ****s what hes done now. Adam, go screw yourself. What a greedy piece of crap. Oh so he builds his legacy in New England only to piss us off. We've loved him for years and this is what we get for it. Screw the Colts, screw Vinataeri.

I f***ing hope Vinataeri misses a clutch kick for them in the playoffs. What an ass.

stick21 said:
I hope Harrison DRILLS him on the opening kick off
Now owuldn't that be nice.....welcome back!!!!!!

AV, you are more dead to me than... something thats really dead. I'm too pissed to be witty right now. You're known for being the best bad weather kicker in the history of weather. Good idea going to a dome, a**munch. I hope the damn place collapses on you. I hope those jerks that tailgate with a blue fire truck at the Colts games run you over. I hope Tedy Bruschi kicks you in the nuts so hard that you taste nutbutter for a year. I thought you were a Patriot's guy. People kept telling me "Hey ya know AV might not sign this year. He's asking for big bucks." I then proceeded to hit those people with a 2x4 and laugh cause I thought for sure you would settle for the solid gold crapper instead of the bath tub. But no, you took the bath tub and I hate you for it. I hope your happy. Whatever is left of my soul just died thanks to you. Thanks a lot AV. You made Baby Jesus cry.

You make Johnny Damon look like f***ing Yaz.

SoonerPatriot said:
It's funny, a lot of these Adam go F yourself posts are coming from people who have said all along it really wouldn't be that big of a deal if he walked.

What changed?
Nothing changed. It isn't that big a deal that he walked. He is a good kicker, not the best (check the stats sometime).

ANd as far as I am concerned he can go F himself. I see nothing wrong with those two statements.

Along with Adam, Milloy, Law, Washington and a few others can also go F themselves.

I'll always wish good luck to Bledsoe, WMG, Givens and many other Pats who left for other teams.

I cannot givde you exact criteria why I feel this way about each player, but then I don't have to, do I?

Acutally you don't need to tell me why you feel that way. It's obvious. You're irrational. And you know what? That's okay too.

Drew

DrewWho? said:
hey Stick,
you'd take more $$ in a heartbeat. I know I would. AV is doing the right thing for himself

I disagree....Tom Brady is PURE class......restructured things for the BEST for his team....and did just fine himself. DID BRADY F' THE PATS......the fans......etc......in order to make even MORE cash???? NO...could he have gone elsewhere for more dough......We all know the answer to that one.....the guy is a lost breed.....a guy who cares MORE ABOUT staying in a great city, establishing a legendary reputation on and off the field......and playing for a great team....THAN FILLING HIS *#%^ pockets.........I am ashamed of Adam Vinateri tonight.....I know it is all business....but there are those few that play for the love of THEIR fans....the team......and THEIR CITY.....in addition to being paid pretty damned well....

Let's put it this way....if vinny finished out his career here in NE....DOES anyone here THINK he would be starving?????? HOW much money is ENOUGH Adam??? To sell your entire legacy here in New England for slightly more money.....is PATHETIC.....and just a downright shame......one man's opinion

I, for one......

SoonerPatriot said:
It's funny, a lot of these Adam go F yourself posts are coming from people who have said all along it really wouldn't be that big of a deal if he walked.

What changed?

was NEVER in that camp.....I posted tons of stuff about the devestation of losing Vinny for the past several weeks.........of course that was before I learned that Kraft OFFERRED him PLENTY of dough to stay here for the rest of his career,......and he sold his legacy instead.......what a friggin shame.....

Whats Adam Vinataeri's email? I need to send him hate mail.

They could franchised him again
But they let him test the market to find his value
Probley thinking when he found that he would have the balls to throw a last chance at the team who took of the F**king street and make him a hall of famer Parcells cut Matt Bahr for this guy and gave him a chance there were some bad times if you guys remember they brought kickers in every week all season long
I GOT IT HIS VALUE'S ARE SH*T...
I can only hope that when you play the Squeelers that dipsh*t lineman rolls over your leg like Carson Palmer

Better yet, what's his home address. I need to send him a hate mail letter bomb.

Just kidding, btw. Nobody report me or something I'm not really threatening AV. I'm not even close to being crafty enough to figure out a letter bomb.

on that email page they should change his team

My 5 year kid has his shirt that he wears aleast once a week to school
It was burnt in my driveway tonight......Thanks for kicks Adam i hope you never make another one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents