PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Here Comes Dobsonmania

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that Dobson has been placed on IR should this thread be locked?

I said the resigning of other players was a different thing from my estimates. But other than McCourty and Gostkowski, none of those guys are going to get big deals. I think Siliga is an ERFA which means he will get something like $300-400k.

OK sorry I guess I missed that part. My entire argument is that after extensions I assume we will end up around 15m.

It is true that none of them might get a real big deal but even the 1-2m deals add up overall.

Anyway we will see in a few months.. hope that I am for off and we can keep Revis, our depth and upgrade individual positions.

Now that Dobson has been placed on IR should this thread be locked?

Sadly, yes.

Others may have different opinions, but I feel the Patriots medical staff truly screwed this situation up badly (see my earlier post giving the timeline). They didn't fire Dr. Tom Gill in April for nothing.

But when healthy, Dobson was a good weapon last year. With a full rest this offseason and no surgeries, he can come back to a full set of OTAs and TC next year. I look forward to seeing what he can bring then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back