PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Here Come Chad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pedd

Rookie
Reaction score
GL, THIS SUNDAY. THINK THE BENGALS WILL WIN. LOOK LIKES THE BENGALS GOT THERE STUFF GOING!(ABOUT TIME):rocker:

pedd said:
GL, THIS SUNDAY. THINK THE BENGALS WILL WIN. LOOK LIKES THE BENGALS GOT THERE STUFF GOING!(ABOUT TIME):rocker:

Coach Marvin Lewis expects middle linebacker Odell Thurman to be suspended for the rest of the season following his arrest early Monday on a drunken driving charge, making him the sixth Cincinnati Bengal arrested this year.

Thurman, already serving a four-game suspension for violating the NFL's substance abuse policy, could get an additional one-year suspension from the league.

The arrest came less than a week after commissioner Roger Goodell visited Cincinnati and reminded players of their responsibility to stay out of trouble and represent the league honorably. It also drew Lewis' most stinging comments since receiver Chris Henry was arrested last December, starting the streak of court appearances by Bengals players.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/football/4213493.html

Is that the record?:D

Last edited:
pedd said:

And that would be here "comes" Chad and have their, (or his or her) stuff.

Education is the key to preventing recidivism.:bricks:

So many former prisoners on Cincinnati they should be renamed 'The Cincinnati Bunkpals'

Last edited:
say what u want about thurman, bengals are 3-0 and beat the SB champ. in there home, thurman was not playing, looks like he is gone, i remimber meggett running those canada to mass drug deals and the pats kept him.

Last edited:
lol, i forgot, zeke mowart tried to rape a herald reporter in the locker room, want to throw stones?

pedd said:
lol, i forgot, zeke mowart tried to rape a herald reporter in the locker room, want to throw stones?
The Bengals suck, and you are illiterate.

CrazyDave said:
The Bengals suck, and you are illiterate.

i don't think he is illiterate...just an unfrozen caveman bengals fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST