PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Herald:Hightower wont play vs Colts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't think Mayo was good in coverage when he was a ProBowler.

Yeah. People only thought he was a good coverage LB because the other one was Spikes.

Imo its a food sign he was even in consideration for this week. We dont have any very difficult games until maybe nyg or denver when he'll certainly be back by. Even those may not be too bad. Jets game is at home so i think wed be fine if need be.

Imo its a food sign he was even in consideration for this week. We dont have any very difficult games until maybe nyg or denver when he'll certainly be back by. Even those may not be too bad. Jets game is at home so i think wed be fine if need be.

Our next 3 games are home and there against Jets/Dolphins/Redskins so we are good

Sucks, definitely see more mayo

That's a bummer, but if he needs a week to get healthy then it is what it is. Looks like it'll be Mayo/Freeny/Bostic's time to shine.

I knew he wouldn't play & wouldn't be surprised if he's out for a few games....this game will be very close & i predict a 1 possession game...whoever has ball last wins...bad bad feeling about tomorrow night

I felt roughly like that that in January... and we won 45-7. At this point, I'm assuming the Pats are blowing the Colts out until they prove they can stay within 3 touchdowns of us.

Bill Belichick just twittered that he'll have an update on Hightower's injury on his MyFace page tomorrow.

Mixing and matching Mayo, Freeney and Bostic will probably suffice..

The Patriots Depth will be on full display tonite and that Patriot traditions will be on center stage for the world to see..

This is why BB will never go after an Suh or other player who might be a star, but lessen the Patriots depth..

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes