PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Help me out here - who do I root for next week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think of it this way:

If the Steelers win, then next year they will have everybody gunning for them and injuring their shoulders, so that would be a plus for the Patriots.

BradyisGod said:
Seahawks. Do you really want to start hearing the Roethlisburger/Brady comparisons?
Be still my queasy stomach.

I've always been a casual Steelers fan...BUT THEY CANNOT WIN....PERIOD!!!

There amount of B.S. that will spew from their PIEHOLES will create

MASSIVE DIGESTIVE GASSES that will burn a worm-like A-hole into the

East Coast Atmosphere.

A more dangerous scenario by far than would have happened with a Colt victory but, of course, nowhere near the catastrophic scenario of a Jet, Dolphin, or Bills Super Bowl Victory. Has a team ever had an easier road to the Super Bowl??? Their schedule was tougher than that.

Go SeaHawks and please Matt...don't take any advice from anyone named Manning!!!

Seattle for me. Nirvana, Soundgarden and Pearl Jam against.... er...
OK, it's one reason. The other is the fans as everyone has said.

gomezcat said:
Seattle for me. Nirvana, Soundgarden and Pearl Jam against.... er...
OK, it's one reason. The other is the fans as everyone has said.
Don't forget the greatest of all Jimi Hendrix was from Seattle.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
I'm the oposite. I fear that Pitts getting their 5th might make us getting our 4th 'less special' next year. :D

I'd much rather see the Seahags get their first. It does nothing to affect the 'specialness' of our 3 outta 4... IMHO.

Here is another way of looking at it. The Cowgirls have 5 SB's. If you know any of their fans, the are as obnoxious as they come.
So, if the Steelers win then they will have company.

This is the first SB in four years that I have a problem. When the Giants played the jailbird I hated both of them. But I hated the Gaints more and for all my life.

Damn, y'all made some excellent points.

Now I'm even more confused!

I just can't get over not liking Holmgren. Must be that old "Green Bay - Desmond Howard" thing stuck in my craw...

If it weren't for him, I could easily root for Seattle.

Waiting and watching for a sign,
ADPF

Pats Fanatic said:
Don't forget the greatest of all Jimi Hendrix was from Seattle.

Jimi was Seattle at it's best...

$6 cups of coffee is Seattle at it's worst!

Armen Da Pats Fan said:
Damn, y'all made some excellent points.

Now I'm even more confused!

I just can't get over not liking Holmgren. Must be that old "Green Bay - Desmond Howard" thing stuck in my craw...

If it weren't for him, I could easily root for Seattle.

Waiting and watching for a sign,
ADPF

ADPF. I'm sure it's just a typo -- but personally I couldn't root for a team other than the Pats.

That's not to say I don't have greater or lesser reasons for wanting another team to lose. Personally, I was delighted when Pittsburgh knocked off the Colts and Denver in their own houses. Got to respect those achievements. But hate the Pittsburgh trolls/ "terrible towels"/Bill Cowher. Can't get excited about Seattle one way or the other. I am, though, looking forward to the game.

If, unlike me, you need a partisan interest to enjoy watching a game, I suggest you have a bet!

ADPA..you need a sign?? Remember all those Anti-Patriot signs in 04...maybe they can be found on a Squeeler web site...The players on Seattle are classy nice guys..NOT like the many from Steel town. I know Bettis and Wardare like that, but Porter?? Cowher et all?? If you want thos obnnoxious fans to get more so root for the Steelers...but NEVER complain a bit about them. To me it's easy Seattle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back