PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Help, I dont have NFL network!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to live in Lawrenceville. Doraville, Tucker, Norcross too.

Used to run at the Duluth high school track after work. Met Vincent"Undertaker" Brown there one evening. He was shocked that I knew who he was and knew his number - 59.

Small world. Worked in Norcross. I liked that area a lot. A convenient location for just about everything. Never figured out how many streets were named Peachtree though.

We " cut the chord" and one of the apps we use is FUBU, they have a sports and additional package which includes the NFL network..

Went to sign up and they have a 7 day free trial for the sports package.. all is well.

fuboTV
https://www.fubo.tv/

FUBU, however, is something else entirely :D

2_full.jpg

1. Sign up for Express VPN
2. Route VPN through India
3. Sign up for NFL Gamepass (India is cheapest right now)
4. Profit

Watching my first Tampa game sincerity year...
Texans- I don’t want to see the that team again.
I think that was the most one-sided loss we’ve had all season

Last week I used a fire stick and a stream from nflbite.com. I used the browser included on the fire stick ( can’t recall what they named it) and really didn’t have any issues with pop ups or anything like that. I have ghetto internet so I was skeptical of this setup but I was quite impressed with the quality.

We " cut the chord" and one of the apps we use is FUBU, they have a sports and additional package which includes the NFL network..

Went to sign up and they have a 7 day free trial for the sports package.. all is well.
Got it, thanks!

Make a friend who has NFL network.

Get your mom to upgrade your cable.

:D

Watching my first Tampa game sincerity year...
Texans- I don’t want to see the that team again.
I think that was the most one-sided loss we’ve had all season
I think they just faced us at the right time when our defense was recovering from flu. Additionally, both sides of their coaches knew us inside out and they keyed on tendencies. When the Pats see them again, there will be adjustments.

The bucs texans game is streaming on yahoo Sports and nfl.com on mobile devices so ours will too

Thank you to all that have responded here with links.

its absolute bull sht that I live in mass and can't just turn the tv on and watch a team based in my home state.

Last edited:
The bucs texans game is streaming on yahoo Sports and nfl.com on mobile devices so ours will too
But only on cellular data. You have to turn off WiFi and chew up your data plan.

Make an account on betdsi.com. Every game is free. Any sport

I've been trying to get my wife to leave Taxachusetts and head south for at least 20 of our 42 years together. I think she might be coming around. :)

How's Tennessee? Nashville was one of the areas we were going to look at in 2010, along with locations in NC, SC and GA, but illness derailed that plan.

Love it down here. No state income tax, weather is better, cost of living is cheaper....but starting to rise in places.

Love it down here. No state income tax, weather is better, cost of living is cheaper....but starting to rise in places.

What's going on here in MA is criminal. Luckily we're moving to NH soon. That'll be a relief for me.

One of my nephews just purchased a summer place on Norris Lake. I hear that it's beautiful.

So, I'm wondering how people made out.

I was in the greater Boston area with a relative and we got to watch the NE-BUF game on basic cable but he had no NFLN subscription so we couldn't watch the game before or after.

I suggested he sign up for a free trial for his Roku but he didn't want to be bothered having to unsubscribe later, he said it just wasn't worth the bother to him.

I didn't know how to access any of the free streams (I think you need Kodi installed, or maybe use Silk to access nflbites.com ?) and didn't want to futz with his Roku so we just did something else.

I have a ROKU setup and signed up for the 7-day free trial. :rolleyes:
I just signed up for a FuboTV free trial for 7 days. I'm in Maine too.
Tip: Set up a calendar entry in your phone to remind yourself to unsubscribe before the trial ends.

I may have to do a free trial to see the Celtics on Xmas Day, sigh.

Personally I think they are leaving money on the table by making us buy bundles, but given the one thing the leagues are good at is extracting money from others I will have to defer to their judgment, they have the data and the algorithms to tell them what works best.

EDIT: missed some posts...

I think they just faced us at the right time when our defense was recovering from flu. Additionally, both sides of their coaches knew us inside out and they keyed on tendencies. When the Pats see them again, there will be adjustments.
Watching the game yesterday I think the offense in particular has been saving some plays for late in the season. Let's hope they can have the kind of late season surge they had last year, although I think the talent is too thin for that.

Last week I used a fire stick and a stream from nflbite.com. I used the browser included on the fire stick ( can’t recall what they named it) and really didn’t have any issues with pop ups or anything like that. I have ghetto internet so I was skeptical of this setup but I was quite impressed with the quality.
The browser on Amazon FireTV is called Silk and I've used it to play youtube videos when Amazon and Google were having a pissing contest and it works OK. Not sure what the options are on Roku. This link > The Best Roku Web Browsers to Use < suggests some options, but all of them stink.

What's going on here in MA is criminal. Luckily we're moving to NH soon. That'll be a relief for me.
NH has no income tax but does have an interest and dividends tax similar to MA. As they say, consult with a tax advisor...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents