PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Heading to Buffalo

I don't think the bus lot is really too far from the Land Cruiser lot (of course this comes from someone who parks about a mile down Route 1 for games in Foxboro), so you probably could walk over. As for the stadium, think of the old Foxboro stadium with a bit of old Fenway Park thrown in, ie. trough urinals (yes they still have them). Also, getting into the men's room is like weaving into the old Foxboro men's rooms. There are plenty of beer stands though. The lower end zone seats we were in last year were metal benches, but they did have back rests.

Just wanted to put our plans out there. A few of us are meeting up at Tullys Good times sports in Amherst,nY friday night for the celtics game and St. James Place in Kenmore Saturday for early dinner.

See you all in the TUNDRA lot 5b

Lets fill it like last year!!!!!!

2nd- stay away from the anchor bar - although they invented the wing, many places have perfected them. If downtown head to Gabriel's Gate on Allen, near the stadium is Duffs.

QUOTE]

Yes! I love Gabriel's Gate wings!:agree:

Will be staying on the Canadian side at the Fallsview Inn, about a block from the Falls. Does anyone have suggestions on places to eat, places to go, etc....

Last year was a great time. You can see my beer in the group photo - last one on the right (above the crowd). I think there were more Pats fans in that lot than Buffalo fans.

Oh come on now you know thats not true. There will always be more fans of the home team then the away team. I still think you guys have allot of loyalty too. Good Luck in 2008

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back