PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hate to give Bart Scott any credit but....

Status
Not open for further replies.

eagle eye

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
He is dead right here.

On the lockout: “We’re bordering now on the verge of insanity. Fans don’t want to hear about lockout. They don’t want to hear about people arguing over $9 billion. They want the bottom line. Because at the end of the day, these guys are saving up throughout the entire year to come out and spend their hard earned money to see football. And we’re telling them that they can spend their hard earned money but we’re not playing until we figure it out. I listen to (Patriots owner Robert) Kraft. I don’t agree with the Patriots on a lot of things, but I agree with him that we’re really on the verge of irritating our fan base and damaging the fabric of the game.”
Jets linebacker Bart Scott on lockout: 'We

Last edited:
Nothing really cause Bart Scott has to agree with Kraft or anyone else for that matter. He's too stupid to come up with an educated opinion all by himself.

He's right, though. I hate to give him that, but even a blind man can see that the longer this drags on, the more that the fans will be disillusioned.

The NFL is in business to provide a product for which people are willing to pay good money. When that product is out of production, then the people will look for something else to take it's place, and a certain percentage will not come back.

By the end of June, if this isn't resolved, then the NFL will be playing with fire, and likely to be burned. The extent of those injuries won't be known for awhile, but they will hurt, no doubt about that.

Yeah, I wouldn't give him too much credit. I think it was basic rhetoric when Kraft said it and I still think the same when Bart Scott repeats it.

Though "fabric of the game" is a pretty snazzy phrase for ol' Bart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe