Welcome to PatsFans.com

Harry Carson's HOF Speech

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by I'm Ron Borges?, Aug 5, 2006.

1. I'm Ron Borges?

I'm Ron Borges? Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Hey, I came in at the end of Carson's speech. I was just wondering if anyone saw it and if he mentioned Belichick or not? Thanks.
  2. Isaac

Isaac Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Nope, no mention of BB or Parcells for that matter. Only mentioned Schottenheimer for drafting him, in terms of coaches.

His speech wasn't the usually litany of thanks though, it started out with two things he had to get off his chest (first was that NFL should take care of retired players better).
  3. Remix 6

Remix 6 Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

and his speech was all from the heart and didnt write 1 up or was that Wright?
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2005
  4. pats1

pats1 Moderator PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

That was Carson.
  5. Patriot Missile

Patriot Missile Rookie

Ratings:
    +63 / 4 / -1

#75 Jersey

The same Carson who was threatening to take his name off the HOF ballot after his frustration at not getting in all those years. The guy had a great career but those those statements really detracted some of my thoughts of him getting elected. After all, there are plenty of other deserving candidates who have been snubbed in the past and still are to this day. And most still haven't peeped a word of displeasure about it. Atleast publically anyways.