PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"Hard Knocks" on tonight

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
10 Pm first episode...always love these kind of shows :rocker:

re: "Hard Knocks" on tonight

Can't wait. Going to keep an eye on local BC LB Nick Clancy #55 in his bid to make that Falcon roster.

Think I'll wait until the premiere of Hard Knockers on the SMUT Channel...:banplease:

Can't wait. Going to keep an eye on local BC LB Nick Clancy #55 in his bid to make that Falcon roster.

Wait. Why would Hard Knocks care about an undrafted free agent linebacker playing for the Falcons?

The Bungles must be practicing against the Fallcons in the first episode????

I don't know...but...I getting all revved up for the regular season with my syllabus of slurring team nicknames...Fallcons...pure gold ,Jerry...24 karat...:boxing:

I don't think they are. I know the Bengals are practicing with the Falcons this week which will probably be next week's episode.

But highly doubtful Hard Knocks focuses that much on the Falcons in that episodes let alone some rookie on the bubble on the Falcons roster.

that's probably about 3 episodes in the practice with ATL

i would really love to see this behind the scenes with the pats..but as long as brady and BB are here..it will never happen

I refuse to pay for HBO...I tried to find a pirate signal online but no luck so far...anybody got any ideas?the earlier season 7 episodes are archived but I can't find tonight's episode

I enjoyed it, as always one of my favorite shows. But this year there wasn't as much footage from the coaches meetings, and the personnel side of things. That's what I like.

Poor Larry Black.

I refuse to pay for HBO...I tried to find a pirate signal online but no luck so far...anybody got any ideas?the earlier season 7 episodes are archived but I can't find tonight's episode

I called up and ordered HBO for the whopping cost of $11 month ($5.00) discount for not wanting two premium channels for $10 discount.....huh?

Anyway, no cancellation penalty after 30 days. So, 7 episodes for about $1.50 each is pretty cheap. He'll, one pack of butts in now over $11.00 (glad I quit 13 years ago).

Well worth the money!!

For no other reason would watch it to check out one of my all time favorite "binkies".. BJGE...

I enjoyed it, as always one of my favorite shows. But this year there wasn't as much footage from the coaches meetings, and the personnel side of things. That's what I like.

Agreed. That's the side of things that we almost never see outside of this show, stands to reason that it's what we want to see most on the show.

love this series...parts of the game we never get to see except this show really

I called up and ordered HBO for the whopping cost of $11 month ($5.00) discount for not wanting two premium channels for $10 discount.....huh?

Anyway, no cancellation penalty after 30 days. So, 7 episodes for about $1.50 each is pretty cheap. He'll, one pack of butts in now over $11.00 (glad I quit 13 years ago).

Well worth the money!!

You bought a pack of butts for only $11?

I have one and she costs me a fortune! :D

Think I'll wait until the premiere of Hard Knockers on the SMUT Channel...:banplease:

1351940789490.gif
[

I don't think they are. I know the Bengals are practicing with the Falcons this week which will probably be next week's episode.

But highly doubtful Hard Knocks focuses that much on the Falcons in that episodes let alone some rookie on the bubble on the Falcons roster.

Looks like it is next week's episode.

Falcons coach Mike Smith stated a few days ago that none of his players on ATL were going to be mic'ed up, and that while there would be cameras on some level, they were there to focus completely on Cincinnati.

Doesn't sound like Riddler is going to get too much info about any ATL players, aside from maybe a glimpse here and there without much detail.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back