PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hard Knocks = Chucky and the Raiders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correlation != causation, but I don't think the Hard Knocks team will ever win the Super Bowl (that year). This kinda confirms the Raiders as a mess of a franchise.

This is a great choice. I am excited to watch the bravado and paranoia of Gruden and hear the dumb platitudes he finds profound. Seeing him obsess over a Grinder who can't play and cutting a player at the same spot who can. Watching them justify their stupid personnel decisions. There's a non-zero chance the cameras will capture Richie Incognito committing a felony. We'll get some good images of Failson Mark looking schlubby in a golf cart, trying to position a hat on top of his mop. Antonio Brown will Facebook Live portions of practice because HBO is stealing his shine. Very excited for this.

Last edited:
There was no other choice. They're the perfect train wreck for HK. It will do great ratings.

First year I might actually watch because Gruden means it will be an entertaining disaster.

Will HBO open the show with blowing long grass admist a house for sale sign in Pittsburgh?
I'm really interested in how Carr comes across, is he a leader and is he as geeky as he seems from afar. Carr in 2019 is really at a career threshold as a 5 year 28 old starting QB who recently was ranked as the 29th rated 2018 NFL QB. Does he have the intestinal fortitude to rebound from a 51 sack season and with the help of the Browns return to a 30 TD QB. My uninformed opinion is that he's heading for Eason City and his best days are behind him. I always remember discovering Ryan Tannehill was a moron thanks to Hard Knocks so I wasn't caught off guard by his career implosion.

Last edited:
Watching Mike Mayock in that environment will be intriguing as hell.

Yes we can watch the dumpster fire in HD!

This is gonna be better than season 8 of GOT.

This is gonna be better than season 8 of GOT.

To be fair, watching a rerun of Jersey Shore while they do a monthly test of the Emergency Alert System is better than season 8 of GOT.

This might be the least surprising thing that will happen all year.

Hmmm...never watched a single episode of HK nor one of those "All Or Nothing" series on Amazon Prime....but I am scheduled to binge watch GOT, Westworld, True Detective, and a few other HBO shows this summer...will give it a look if I hear of crazy camp AB stories....

First year I might actually watch because Gruden means it will be an entertaining disaster.

giphy.gif

Alright Chernobyl got a 2nd season!

John Gruden and Mike Mayock have never met a camera they did not like..

A Davis family move, any publicity is good publicity...

What is the over/under for how many times Gruden says "that guy"??...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back