PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats some good news on the injury front anyway

If he starts showing up at Walmart I'm going to be concerned.

ku-xlarge.jpg

Oh God, that's my worst nightmare.

Does he have coupons, too much change in his purse, going to hold up the line gabbing with the cashier before remembering he is late for the early bird specials at the local Denny's?????????

Oh God, that's my worst nightmare.

Does he have coupons, too much change in his purse, going to hold up the line gabbing with the cashier before remembering he is late for the early bird specials at the local Denny's?????????

I'm most concerned about the bakery goods in his basket.

I'm most concerned about the bakery goods in his basket.

It's all cool....it's at Whole Foods.

If there is a retropsective book or magazine about the 2013 New England Patriots season, I cannot think of a better cover picture than that one right there.

The Winter of Our Discontent.

Last edited:
He'll be back......new and improved.:D

Attachments

• robocop gronk 2014.jpg
    robocop gronk 2014.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 93
And here's Gronk getting pushed around in a wheelchair by Ridley:

Instagram

This is just getting sad now.

5897d1387307035-gronk-update-gronk.jpg

I wonder if he see something in his cart is on sale, he'll Gronk spike it?

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 1m With Pats today, my Gronk update: Tests that showed torn ACL/MCL, also showed no dislocation. Expected to have surgery in about 2 weeks ... Gronkowski has to wait for swelling to go down before going under the knife. He's been told he should be ready for start of 2014 season.

Good news, I was wondering when we'd hear a surgery date.

Also, James Andrews is doing the surgery.

I figured that James Andrews would do it, considering how involved he was in Gronk's recovery this year. Glad to hear it, too. He's the best. Look at the work he did on RG3. Obviously RG3 still isn't 100%, but the Pats will be smarter about holding Gronk out until he's ready if it comes to that, plus Gronk can better afford to play at <100% speed than RG3 can.

I figured that James Andrews would do it, considering how involved he was in Gronk's recovery this year. Glad to hear it, too. He's the best. Look at the work he did on RG3. Obviously RG3 still isn't 100%, but the Pats will be smarter about holding Gronk out until he's ready if it comes to that, plus Gronk can better afford to play at <100% speed than RG3 can.

I believe it was also RG3's 2nd ACL tear on the knee. Gronk also suffered his injury several weeks earlier, which inherently gives him more time to recover.

I also think that losing off season workouts are more detrimental to a QB entering his 2nd year than to Gronk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes