PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk is out of control!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be healing well then. He needs to be Ready for 24 TD spikes and a SB ring.

This forum should be much more bearable this offseason when it comes to Gronk's antics now that people have seen what he could be doing with his free time.

If he played for the Jets, Dolphins or Bills, the denizens of this forum would see him as a boorish lout.

Of course, after last summer, I'm just happy if no one goes to jail so this picture doesn't really bother me.

Is beer pong controversial? Maybe I just didn't get the memo.

That was funny! However the patriots could have used some more prayers. To stay healthy especially Tom Brady. Its near amazing he didn't miss any game's with the likes of wendall and Connolly blocking. Like holding your breath every time he dropped back. Anyways thats right Gronk, i wouldn't mind him taking his job slightly more seriously especially after injuries. Kind of like tony Gonzalez how he has trained,conditioned and taken nutrition very serious as well as the craft of pass catching. I would like to see some more of that in Gronkowski. I still would like to see Gonzalez join as #2 te in 2te sets and acquire blackmon and have Tony lead him and all our other pass catchers. But if we dont get a true #1 type WR and fix the oline, tony isnt even going to bother wasting his time putting off retirement. He is . Only coming back for a realistic shot at a ring.

That was funny! However the patriots could have used some more prayers. To stay healthy especially Tom Brady. Its near amazing he didn't miss any game's with the likes of wendall and Connolly blocking. Like holding your breath every time he dropped back. Anyways thats right Gronk, i wouldn't mind him taking his job slightly more seriously especially after injuries. Kind of like tony Gonzalez how he has trained,conditioned and taken nutrition very serious as well as the craft of pass catching. I would like to see some more of that in Gronkowski. I still would like to see Gonzalez join as #2 te in 2te sets and acquire blackmon and have Tony lead him and all our other pass catchers. But if we dont get a true #1 type WR and fix the oline, tony isnt even going to bother wasting his time putting off retirement. He is . Only coming back for a realistic shot at a ring.

I started a thread a couple of months ago on the possibility of Gonzalez being talked out of retirement, although it obviously seems like quite a long shot. Until he officially files his retirement papers though, we'll probably continue having this conversation.

The much more likely scenario would be the possibility of "doubling up" at TE in the draft, just the same way that we've been doing at other positions lately. I'd love to see one taken in the first couple of rounds, with another taken in the middle rounds.

I'm not sure where I saw it, but there was a bit of a rumor that questioned how current this photo actually was in the first place anyway, not that it bothers me one way or another.

For all we know, Gronk decided to play a half-hour of beer pong. Who really cares?

I'm much more tolerant now of any "antics" that come from Rob Gronkowski, although I was kind of pissed off about the wrestling. As long as he isn't injuring himself or putting himself in obvious way of harm/arrest, I couldn't possibly care less.

If he played for the Jets, Dolphins or Bills, the denizens of this forum would see him as a boorish lout.

But he doesn't...so screw the players on the Jets, Dolphins, and Bills; and "Go Patriots!"

:cool:

Maybe I am missing something, but do not see playing, see him watching..

Gronk's gonna Gronk!

At this stage of things Gronk is a minor diversion both on and off the field.

He's obviously taking his health more seriously.

He has the proper protective gear on his head and even what appears to be a condom in his back pocket.

I don't get it! One report says he's at PC Sunday night and the other said he was in New York Sunday night???

Gronk + Dennard + Blackmon

MV5BMTU1MDA1MTYwMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDcxMzA1Mg@@._V1_SX214_.jpg

Gronk went to a party and drank beer?!? Cut him right now!

I have a problem with some of the stupid things he does in public like bodyslamming people on the dance floor of a major club in Vegas. But he still a guy in his mid 20s. He isn't supposed to live the life of a monk.

I guarantee you the same night that Gronk was playing beer pong in Providence, there were probably a dozen NFL players, who everyone thinks are not the party animals that Gronk is, did coke or another hard drug.

I thought Gronk needed to grow up a bit and stop making a spectacle of himself, but I never said he needed to sit in a room reading a book every night (He would get really tired "Goodnight Moon" pretty quick). I don't have him going to a party and drinking as long as it is only once and a while and not every night.

I started a thread a couple of months ago on the possibility of Gonzalez being talked out of retirement, although it obviously seems like quite a long shot. Until he officially files his retirement papers though, we'll probably continue having this conversation.
Gonzalez signed a two year contract with Atlanta last year. If he returns he cannot sign with us, we would have to trade for him.

What makes this bad? The beer or the pong? Let's put this in perspective, while we were so uptight with gronk body slamming and partying it up. The other tight end was running around town killing people gangster style......allegedly.

Much ado about nothing as Beer Pong won't mess up his reconstructed knee or forearm. Having said that while I don't expect Gronk to be a monk I am hoping he will refrain from playing WWE like a 10 year old.

This is the problem with social media. Ten years ago, we would never have known anything about Gronk's personal life. But now any time Gronk shows up at a party, his face gets blasted all over the internet on Twitter and Facebook. And of course because of his reputation, any appearance at a party turns into Gronk being out of control.

For all we know, this could be the first time Gronk had had alcohol in a year. I doubt it, but it could be the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST