Gronk Interview w/Fox: I like to Snuggle

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFanInVa

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
This should frighten whoever is covering Gronk.

Started interview with "We're just focused on the Colts right now" but moved on to "I like to snuggle" and "Sometimes Brady doesn't shower after practice."

1) I hope the two observations are not related, and more importantly

2) If you're trying to defend Gronk and you saw that, you can't un-see it :)

I'm thinking 2 TDs, 120 yards. :D

I think he was saying that for the pretty blond that was interviewing him

If Gronk didn't ask her back to the hot tub I'd be shocked. He was trying as hard as he could. Strahan was funny congratulating her on getting out of their safely and saying parts of that weren't safe for TV.

She is very pretty....

Yeah reporter had very sparkly eyes. She was clearly melted by the tough guy who liked to spoon.

If Gronk didn't ask her back to the hot tub I'd be shocked. He was trying as hard as he could. Strahan was funny congratulating her on getting out of their safely and saying parts of that weren't safe for TV.
That was funny. Terry Bradshaw was even more funny when he later said "If Brady makes it to another SB, Manning won't retire". When Curt Menefe asked him if he meant it he replies "Naw, I just said that for TV.".

Yeah reporter had very sparkly eyes. She was clearly melted by the tough guy who liked to spoon.

That was Andrea Kreamer/Brady and Broadway Joe/Suzy Kolber with the art of seduction.

She should have asked him if he likes to snuggle with the wooden or the nerf bat.

I need video of this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back