PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gotta train the kids early

Status
Not open for further replies.

convertedpatsfan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
So my wife is due this month with our first baby. My friends got me a great diaper cake as a gift. They know me so well.

oG9v4kc.jpg

bWJUcfc.jpg

zOIrQ5c.jpg

qLoz02K.jpg

We could use another pass rusher...

REN7dvT.jpg

3 layers of diapers. This should last...oh....a day...

ewNZghX.jpg

YFwMXZS.jpg

ufGxTZZ.jpg

Now let's just hope he isn't born on a Sunday...

Amazing gift...you have great friends. Is the "Diaper Cake" their original idea or is it a common baby shower gift?

Excellent work. This is overwhelmingly critical. When our daughter was 6 she fell under the influence of a neighborhood playmate whose family were Jets fan immigrants from Long Island. During the April school vacation we sent our daughter to a Patriots indoctrination camp for young children She's been fine ever since. Just something to keep in mind.

Congratulations to you and your wife on the future addition to your family! @convertedpatsfan.

Excellent work. This is overwhelmingly critical. When our daughter was 6 she fell under the influence of a neighborhood playmate whose family were Jets fan immigrants from Long Island. During the April school vacation we sent our daughter to a Patriots indoctrination camp for young children She's been fine ever since. Just something to keep in mind.
My family...we live amongst the fishes in S. Florida. My teenager boys have lived all their lives down here and I am happy to say my kids have NEVER watched a Dolphin game unless NE is playing them. It helps that the Fish have been virtually irrelevant all their lives. My youngest used to live at the sports memorabilia store in the mall accumulating Brady and Ortiz collectibles. Indoctrination complete

My family...we live amongst the fishes in S. Florida. My teenager boys have lived all their lives down here and I am happy to say my kids have NEVER watched a Dolphin game unless NE is playing them. It helps that the Fish have been virtually irrelevant all their lives. My youngest used to live at the sports memorabilia store in the mall accumulating Brady and Ortiz collectibles. Indoctrination complete
Kudos. Well-done. Outstanding parenting.

Congrats! And may I suggest eBAY for some cheap infant jerseys, etc, etc

You should have just had her vaccinated.

Congrats

Congrats! This is gonna the best thing that happens to you!

Congrats! This is gonna the best thing that happens to you!

nah man, there wasn't even any real cake. wait til you have a kid and someone gives you edible cake, it'll blow your mind.

Amazing gift...you have great friends. Is the "Diaper Cake" their original idea or is it a common baby shower gift?

I think it's a fairly new thing. I hadn't heard about it until we got this one but it looks like there are many online, although they seem more geared towards little babies than hardcore Patriots fans of the future.

Wow, that's amazing and a true testament of love of child. I know many who would have disowned her and left her in a parking lot somewhere so kudos to you.

Congratulations to you and your wife on the future addition to your family! @convertedpatsfan.

Thanks! I am going to miss sleep. But looking forward to telling him all about the tales of the lowly 6th-round 4th-string QB who would rise to become the mightiest king in the world...

Don't think of it as training but more a gift that will forever improve your child's quality of life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes