PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Goodell's state of the NFL conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

The guy forgets that Bostonians have been challenging authority for 250 years and that's why we are a nation, not a colony.... He likely would have been a loyalist in the day and we patsfans.com posters...we're the rabble rousing Sam Adams types....

Actually he's a suck up to his employers.....

So the Krafts WERE at the PC and in the front row.

I can't believe they didn't walk out of the room after the nonsense and lies they heard spew from the mic.
I think they wanted to be very obviously watching him get roasted alive. And roasted alive is what he got, and not just about deflategate.

So, Kraft will invite him for first game of next season (hopefully)...
It should be fun.

I think it's safe to say Roger Goodell will never attend a game at Foxboro again.

Better put those Maine troopers on high alert there's some deflategate talk happening here

This presser sounded like a spectacular set of lies. Just one after another. I have to watch this when I get home from work.

I think it's safe to say Roger Goodell will never attend a game at Foxboro again.
I'm hoping Kraft invites him, and as they get close to the owner's box the Krafts rush in and lock the door behind them, leaving Goodell at the mercy of the unwashed masses.

Of course that would never happen, and my apologies for being yet another person to post another unlikely fantasy about Goodell's demise.

It became very apparent the Brady and the Patriots lost the battle. The fake 'goodwill' is verry reminiscent of our Brexit debate in the HoC, with pro Bexit MP's today talking oh so nice about their vanquished foes, but you can see the smugness coming through.

This is why we need the win on Sunday, to say you can't stop us.

so what we're they saying on NFLN?

If you missed the conference (like I did) or want a recap of what was talked about read this article! I thought it was great. Of what it sounds like Goodell sounded terrible at times! Also sounded like Tom E. Curran came at him hard.
http://www.ttownsports.com/goodell-state-league-address-quotes-analysis/

Link is appreciated, but it looks like it was written by a 7 year old. The run on sentences, typos, missing words, incorrect words (international reports instead of international reporters)...... And that's just the first two paragraphs. Very, very hard to read.

I hope they keep grilling him every chance they get.

We all know Kraft would never have the balls to move against Goodell, but if the other owners start noticing that all anyone ever wants to ask him about is the lies he's been telling, they might get the hint that no one is under the illusion that he has any integrity at all.

Link is appreciated, but it looks like it was written by a 7 year old. The run on sentences, typos, missing words, incorrect words (international reports instead of international reporters)...... And that's just the first two paragraphs. Very, very hard to read.
I think they were just throwing quotes and reactions down. So I think a lot of it was live blogged wich means they probably did not edit before posting. But quote wise it seems decently good.

I hope they keep grilling him every chance they get.

We all know Kraft would never have the balls to move against Goodell, but if the other owners start noticing that all anyone ever wants to ask him about is the lies he's been telling, they might get the hint that no one is under the illusion that he has any integrity at all.
Bulletin: the owners LIKE his lies.

I'm hoping Kraft invites him, and as they get close to the owner's box the Krafts rush in and lock the door behind them, leaving Goodell at the mercy of the unwashed masses.

Of course that would never happen, and my apologies for being yet another person to post another unlikely fantasy about Goodell's demise.
Kraft publicly invited him after the press conference.

Bulletin: the owners LIKE his lies.

Of course they do. But they also expect people to believe the lies, that the commissioner has integrity. The more they see that no one who is not a paid shill believes a word he says, they might just decide it's time for a new liar.

The guy forgets that Bostonians have been challenging authority for 250 years and that's why we are a nation, not a colony.... He likely would have been a loyalist in the day and we patsfans.com posters...we're the rabble rousing Sam Adams types....

Actually he's a suck up to his employers.....
He just hates the pats for whatever reason. Check this newly annotated article from 2004 SB. Every comment of silver is laden with his distaste for brady and the pats.

Composed Brady led Pats to SB win over Panthers

Full PC here. Barf bags suggested:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick