PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Goodell's letter response to the NFLPA...6/2/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...roger-goodell-to-nflpa-regarding-brady-appeal

This is just amazing....the arrogance

"I do not have any first-hand knowledge of any of the events at issue. (That fact makes this matter very different from theRice appeal, in which there was a fundamental dispute over what Mr. Rice told me in a meeting at the league office.) Nor did I play a role in the investigation that led to Mr. Brady's discipline. Furthermore, there is no reasonable basis for dispute -- or for any testimony -- about authority for the discipline reflected in the letter signed by Mr. Vincent. The letter itself is clear on this point. And there is no basis for my testifying about prior instances in which discipline was considered or imposed for similar conduct; if that were the case, the NFLPA could seek my recusal in every conduct detrimental proceeding, directly contrary to our agreement that I have the "discretion" to hear "any" appeal."

Translation: "I do whatever the hell I please, say whatever I want and you can go pound sand"...signed, Your Ruler

He expects Brady to show up, beg and kiss his boot. He is in for a surprise. The NFL is rotten to the core. FYI this screen shot is 100% real.

Kensil Facebook II.png

Last edited:
Anyone really surprised? Arrogance,stupidity,ineptitude all come to mind from this clown.

Take the 4 games and burn it down in court.

It's almost like Goodell was gloating that they signed a really bad deal (CBA) and he's enjoying throwing it in their face. Literally every step along the process here has been so predictable.

Does anyone not know what Goodell's 'fair' decision of the appeal is going to be?

Is there any way for Brady to save the 4 weeks of theatrics and file charges now?

Is there any way for Brady to save the 4 weeks of theatrics and file charges now?

Ya Pretty sure they will be filing something in court now that herr goodell has officially denied their request to recuse.

and his line
"As I have said publicly, I very much look forward to hearing from Mr. Brady and to considering any new information or evidence that he may bring to my attention" means he is allowing a way out so that this doesnt go to court.

Love the Kensil Jetsinsider shot. Can't think of a more anti Patriots site on the web, complete with weekly cheating theories. It's good to know that the NFL is in capable hands.

Brady's getting his hearing with Goodell, Goodell reduces to 2 games based on inability to directly link Brady to deflation but upholds 2 games due to "lack of cooperation", and at Kraft's behest/pleading Brady issues a statement: "although I do not agree with the Commissioners' decision I feel it is best for my teammates and Mr. Kraft to accept his decision and to move on so we can all concentrate on the 2015 season."

Look, the NFL is playing to the "other 31" and the other 31 fanbases here. They see a huge opportunity to "let someone else have a turn" either this year or next year" by suspending Brady 4 games and taking away next year's first rounder...F#ck Kraft that cheap money loving sum*****!

I can see the f#cking writing on the wall with this...."learn it. know it. live it"....guaranf#ckingteed....

Love the Kensil Jetsinsider shot. Can't think of a more anti Patriots site on the web, complete with weekly cheating theories. It's good to know that the NFL is in capable hands.

The number of people who think Joker is delusional about the Rats' anti-Pats influence in the NFL* should be cratering.

The evidence of an anti-Pats NFL* conspiracy is becoming clear. This absolutely MUST go to court for the discovery.

This could keep the media busy for weeks as this untangles.

The number of people who think Joker is delusional about the Rats' anti-Pats influence in the NFL* should be cratering.

The evidence of an anti-Pats NFL* conspiracy is becoming clear. This absolutely MUST go to court for the discovery.

This could keep the media busy for weeks as this untangles.

Somebody in the league knows something. TMZ is still alive NFL....

I really dislike the NFL. I keep thinking if this was any other team it would amount to nothing. Oh wait..... It did, the Vikings and Carolina. I also believe if Kraft had said what Woody had said the Patriots would be swapping picks with the Jets next year.

I really want to see this go to court. I don't care if Brady misses games anymore as long as this hate gets exposed for what it is.

It would be great if Brady and his lawyers come with new evidence *edit .. To further* proving his innocence and yet they not only uphold the four game suspension but add on a few more games to it. The more damage they do to Brady the more he can recoup.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes