PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Goodell on Dan Patrick show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danielle is the same as his buddy olbermann f-ing worthless

ctpatsfan77 is absolutely correct. Everyone has made up his/her mind on this issue and regardless of what the Walsh/Commish meeting results in, those who wish to bury the Pats will not change their thinking and those of us who are enlightened enough to realize that that this has been a smoke job from day 1 won't change how we think either.

I heard absolutely nothing to be concerned about come May 13th.

PR,
So it's your thinking that Walsh is bringing only knowledge/tapes of defensive signals? Goodell then says "Thanks, we already know. Have a nice flight." Goodell holds a press conference and says "Nothing new."

Is that a scenario you're talking about? Less/More?

Last edited:
PR,
So it's your thinking that Walsh is bringing only knowledge/tapes of defensive signals? Goodell then says "Thanks, we already know. Have a nice flight." Goodell holds a press conference and says "Nothing new."

Is that a scenario you're talking about? Less/More?

I think Walsh has no video proof of wrong-doing. He may have a lot to say that HE thinks is damaging but nothing he has to SAY can be acted upon by Goodell. He's not THAT stupid.

I believe it will be a "well thanks for the information, have a nice flight!" meeting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore