Welcome to PatsFans.com

Good bye by

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Sean Pa Patriot, Oct 16, 2006.

1. Sean Pa Patriot

Sean Pa Patriot Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Glad to see the bye go, worse time of the season.. But on the other hand I do want to see 2 more, one during wild card weekend,and one between the championship games and super bowl..
  2. 54's_the_Mike

54's_the_Mike Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Every year there's a bye week and every year I just except that there will be one. But, why do they have one? Why don't they start the season one week later instead of bye weeks? Or better yet; why don't they play 17 games? I have never seen or heard an explanation of the "bye week".
  3. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +434 / 10 / -11

#24 Jersey

I miss the Patriots badly but it was a very nice chance to relax a little. Back to the grind starting today although I'll be shocked if we lose to the Bills.
  4. Alk

Alk Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

I actually enjoyed the bye week. Went to the Nebraska game on saturday night then sunday morning I just lounged on the couch and flipped around all of the games. I was glad I finally got to see Vince Young play. That kid looks like he's going to be the real deal. Quite possibly the strongest arm in the NFL. Oh and how can I forget the awesome performance I saw Reggie Bush put on display after Deuce was injured.
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2006
  5. sieglo

sieglo Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Except he looks ridiculous throwing the ball sidearm the way he does. That release is going to cost him a lot of blocked passes and interceptions.
  6. Alk

Alk Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

I don't know, I didn't see any passes knocked down yesterday. If he was Doug Flutie I could see it causing some problems but he's a big guy.