PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Git yer Irish pride on; Brady is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, the overly sensitive nancyboy is replying. This should be rich...

It is a negative stereotype. Alcoholism is a mental illness. Saying all/most Irish are drunks is blatant racism on a par with all/most Italians are criminals, all/most blacks are druggies.

It's not racist when we ascribe it to ourselves, enjoy it, and are actually proud of it. If it was offensive, I'd think that at least one of the many Irish-descended people in this thread would be offended by it. Lo and behold, we're not. I've always thought that political correctness is stupidly overdone, but has it seriously gotten to the point that we have to worry about offending ourselves? I mean, I'm not offended, but apparently I should be because jetssuck says it's offensive.

BTW, I've known more people who went the heroin route than I'd care to admit, but none of them were black. That's a stereotype that I've never even heard of- seems like you just made it up on the spot.

Last edited:
Wow. Please explain how that makes me a hypocrite. Calling someone white trash is a little different than saying Irish people drink. I guess Seth MacFarlane is racist right? And nice try with trying to get a rise out of me. White trash eh? I'm 23, work full time, am a full time student, and pay rent while living in my own house (well, my girlfriend stays here sometimes too). I'm pretty certain that's going to be more than you can say of yourself. I guess it's easy to hate though when you're stuck in your mom's cold basement, tight shirt that you got from a coupon in a carton of Marlboro Reds in 1992 stretched out across your fat gut, letting some anger go because you haven't gotten laid in a few months. I feel for ya, bro.

So here, this is my gift to you...

tampax.jpg

...because your pu$sy must be ridiculously sore.

Your a hypocrite who calls people racist for not liking your trash muzak. Dude, don't be so sensitive. So your heroes are drive-by-shooting gangster hoodlums. No Biggie. Your just a trashy lowlife.

I'm glad you moved out of mommy's trailer and are living on your own. Your even finally supporting yourself and no longer sucking off us taxpayers. And I'm sure you're one of the brightest students at Gooberville Community College. And I'm also happy it won't be too long before you have enough credits for your degree in macrame and quilting studies. It may not be much but it's the best that could be expected from someone with an IQ approaching 80.

I don't mind you posting pictures of your favorite brand of tampoons. Just as long as you don't start posting pictures of sex devices you have to strap on every night so that your partner can experience something similar to what it's like to be with a man.

Have a nice day, b!tch.

Your a hypocrite who calls people racist for not liking your trash muzak. Dude, don't be so sensitive. So your heroes are drive-by-shooting gangster hoodlums. No Biggie. Your just a trashy lowlife.

I'm glad you moved out of mommy's trailer and are living on your own. Your even finally supporting yourself and no longer sucking off us taxpayers. And I'm sure you're one of the brightest students at Gooberville Community College. And I'm also happy it won't be too long before you have enough credits for your degree in macrame and quilting studies. It may not be much but it's the best that could be expected from someone with an IQ approaching 80.

I don't mind you posting pictures of your favorite brand of tampoons. Just as long as you don't start posting pictures of sex devices you have to strap on every night so that your partner can experience something similar to what it's like to be with a man.

Have a nice day, b!tch.

rofl, you self-pwned yourself. Kinda lame though, because I'm going to guess that you are of irish descent, in which case you're just backing up the legitimately negative Irish stereotypes out there.

Honestly, I dunno if there's anything else worth saying at this point. You've pretty clearly got issues, and the little impotent rage gimmick is actually pretty entertaining. Figures that the racist, age-ist, classist homophobe would have a problem with anyone saying that Irish people drink a lot.

On a side note, I know that grammar snipes are usually pretty weak, but they become relevant when you try to call someone else on their IQ (which is hilarious because it's obvious from a mile away that Kontra is orders of magnitude smarter than you are). To keep it short and simple, if you can't tell the difference between "your" and "you're", then you should probably spend more time worrying about your own IQ than anyone else's.

Last edited:
Ah, the overly sensitive nancyboy is replying. This should be rich...

I'm glad I'm not overly sensitive enough to cry over someone attacking my trash muzak and precious Biggie.

rofl, you self-pwned yourself.

Honestly, I dunno if there's anything else worth saying at this point. You've pretty clearly got issues, and the little impotent rage gimmick is actually pretty entertaining. Figures that the racist, age-ist, classist homophobe would have a problem with anyone saying that Irish people drink a lot.

Are you drunk again? What racism, what ageism, what homophobe?

I live the hell in America. English are the last people who should be giving lectures on what Irish people should find offensive. I'm sure you've met some self-loathing Irish who refer to their own people as drunks. I haven't.

It is a negative stereotype. Alcoholism is a mental illness. Saying all/most Irish are drunks is blatant racism on a par with all/most Italians are criminals, all/most blacks are druggies.

Seriously, what planet are you people from that don't understand that?

I think you have just showed yourself up there!

You can't cry about negative stereotypes and then start stereotyping me based on my nationality (despite the fact Im actually a quarter Irish).

Good day...

Last edited:
I think you have just showed yourself up there!

You can't cry about negative stereotypes and then start stereotyping me based on my nationality (despite the fact Im actually a quarter Irish).

Good day...

What's the sterotype. English people can't stand in the place of Irish people and decide for the Irish what is an anti-Irish stereotype. Should white people be telling black people they shouldn't be offended by the 'n' word?

Last edited:
Why yes... yes indeed...

Those movies were great on so many levels.. :cool:

Godfather III and Sb 42 are on in the same.

-Great opportunities
-Incredibly disappointing
-Still don't think that they actually happened...:p

None of you are Irish anyway unless you were born in Ireland. Heck, I'm guessing half the people claiming to be Irish in this thread haven't even been to Ireland. If they had, they'd know there's no real reason to be proud of being Irish.

Also Americans drink more than Irishmen.

Last edited:

Have a nice day, b!tch.

:rofl: **** jokes? Seriously? That's the best you got? It's kind of ironic coming from you considering you're probably in your mid to late-40's (judging by this awful late-1980's Wayne's World style comeback) and need help with your's. And don't hate on black men like Biggie Smalls. After all, they're the ones tagging your wife through both holes (the other one being the tracheotomy) when you're hard at work moving Port-O-Lets around so the construction workers in your area can take dumps. Are you getting angry yet?

And you still haven't answered my question about your inbred parents being drunks. I'll just assume it was that pig of a mother better known as your dad's first cousin.

Last edited:
I'm glad I'm not overly sensitive enough to cry over someone attacking my trash muzak and precious Biggie.

Biggie Smalls is better than what you listen to. I can just see you in your cellar dressed up in a pink bathrobe with thigh-high stockings dancing around to Jefferson Airplane's "White Rabbit" while applying lipstick.

EDIT: Just like the Bills fan in that thread you quoted, you have one more chance to impress me. So make it worth my time and you'll avoid the ignore list...

Last edited:
Way to ruin an innocent fun thread people. This is embarassing.

Way to ruin an innocent fun thread people. This is embarassing.

Eh, indeed it is. I'm going to go ahead and end this little squabble by placing Jetssuck on the ignore list. Sorry guys.

:rofl: **** jokes? Seriously? That's the best you got? It's kind of ironic coming from you considering you're probably in your mid to late-40's (judging by this awful late-1980's Wayne's World style comeback) and need help with your's. And don't hate on black men like Biggie Smalls. After all, they're the ones tagging your wife through both holes (the other one being the tracheotomy) when you're hard at work moving Port-O-Lets around so the construction workers in your area can take dumps. Are you getting angry yet?

And you still haven't answered my question about your inbred parents being drunks. I'll just assume it was that pig of a mother better known as your dad's first cousin.

I'm actually 35. At least my insults were all my own. All your insults have been floating around forever. Living in your parents cellar, being fat. Wow, I never heard those things before. Didn't they ever have creative writing class in your special needs school?

Be a little bit more creative and original next time.

Your parents, not my parents, are the drunks as you even said in this very forum. Your mother was out prostituting to earn the money that she and her pimp, your father, was using to get drunk.

This message is hidden because Jetssuck is on your ignore list.

The Irish are alcoholics though. :cool:

Biggie Smalls is better than what you listen to. I can just see you in your cellar dressed up in a pink bathrobe with thigh-high stockings dancing around to Jefferson Airplane's "White Rabbit" while applying lipstick.

EDIT: Just like the Bills fan in that thread you quoted, you have one more chance to impress me. So make it worth my time and you'll avoid the ignore list...

I listen to music like AC/DC and Nirvana. You could only dream that Biggie could sell as many records as they did.

Hey, you would be the one to know all about that lipstick and stockings stuff. You do carry around a picture of Richard Simmons.

View Post Today, 09:48 PM
Remove user from ignore listJetssuck

Well, this might be true, but the Irish are still alcoholics.

View Post Today, 09:55 PM
Remove user from ignore listJetssuck

I disagree. That is just simply a copout. The Irish are pretty big alcoholics. Your arguments are compelling though...

EDIT: Okay, I've done my part in ruining this thread. I'm outtie 5000. Gonna go listen to some rap music and do some white trash stuff and just think about the Irish being huge alcoholics.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back