PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Git yer Irish pride on; Brady is

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you need to look up the word "race".

Allright

Race: 1. A local geographic or global human population distinguished as a more or less distinct group by genetically transmitted physical characteristics.
2. A group of people united or classified together on the basis of common history, nationality, or geographic distribution: the German race.
3. A genealogical line; a lineage.
4. Humans considered as a group.

Where did I misuse the word race?

Gee, I suck. Intelligent thought at its highest. If my post was so emotionally upsetting for you to read, buzz off. No one asked you to read it.

OK... one more time: the Irish are NOT a race. There is only ONE race: The Human race. Everything else is an artificial construct. The only people who keep playing the race card are those who want to divide us all into little groups in order to gain power and hold it. :cool:

Those definitions are classic examples perpetuated by race-baiters and race-mongers in all parts of society. Again, there is only one race: HUMAN. Period. The rest is just a load of cr@p.

Last edited:
What's so offensive about the fact that we drink a ton? I don't get it- I'm hammered right now, so what?

Maybe if you were sober you could seperate fact from fiction and get it.

Maybe if you were sober you could seperate fact from fiction and get it.

I was sober when you first posted that and it was dumb then too.

OK... one more time: the Irish are NOT a race. There is only ONE race: The Human race. Everything else is an artificial construct. The only people who keep playing the race card are those who want to divide us all into little groups in order to gain power and hold it. :cool:

Those definitions are classic examples perpetuated by race-baiters and race-mongers in all parts of society. Again, there is only one race: HUMAN. Period. The rest is just a load of cr@p.

Even in the analogy that he's using, Irish people are just part of the caucasian race.

Allright

Race: 1. A local geographic or global human population distinguished as a more or less distinct group by genetically transmitted physical characteristics.
2. A group of people united or classified together on the basis of common history, nationality, or geographic distribution: the German race.
3. A genealogical line; a lineage.
4. Humans considered as a group.

Where did I misuse the word race?

What's that, from freedictionary.com? You're telling me that everyone in Ireland is the same race, but Irish and English people are not the same race?

Nevermind Gwedd's pertinent point.

Whatever, all I know about Irish people is I generally like them alot.

I don't trust the memory of a self-proclaimed drunk.

I'm not a drunk. I am drunk. I honestly pity you if you don't know the difference.

All I know is that Irish chicks are sooooo hot!

Yes, I'm racist, so sue me.

Gee, I suck. Intelligent thought at its highest. If my post was so emotionally upsetting for you to read, buzz off. No one asked you to read it.

I'm Irish and I wasn't offended by what he said. So yes, you suck. Please continue to spread your overly sensitive crap somewhere else.

I'm Irish and I wasn't offended by what he said. So yes, you suck. Please continue to spread your overly sensitive crap somewhere else.

Hypocrisy on your part. A month ago you were calling another forum member racist after he correctly called you out for being the gangster trash wannabe that you are. Here are your own words: You showed yourself to be a closet racist (it's hilarious that I didn't even need to help you in that regard) by saying that all people who listen to rap music are ghetto. Post link http://www.patsfans.com/new-england.../269967-harrison-would-love-bounty-page7.html

Your hypocrisy matches your stupidity. And for what it's worth, I do suck -- your mother's ......

Last edited:
Hypocrisy on your part. A month ago you were calling another forum member racist after he correctly called you out for being the gangster trash wannabe that you are. Here are your own words: You showed yourself to be a closet racist (it's hilarious that I didn't even need to help you in that regard) by saying that all people who listen to rap music are ghetto. Post link http://www.patsfans.com/new-england.../269967-harrison-would-love-bounty-page7.html

Your hypocrisy matches your stupidity. And for what it's worth, I do suck -- your mother's ......

Sorry mate...but stop being so damn oversensitive.

It was just a bit of fun. Saying the Irish drink a lot is not a "negative racial stereotype"...I'm pretty sure most Irish people are pretty proud of it like the Brits are.

And I dont know where the hell you live...but if you think there is a stereotype that black people "shoot heroin" or Italians are criminals I think you need to

A) Stop watching hollywood mafia movies

B) Stop being so uptight.

Sorry mate...but stop being so damn oversensitive.

It was just a bit of fun. Saying the Irish drink a lot is not a "negative racial stereotype"...I'm pretty sure most Irish people are pretty proud of it like the Brits are.

And I dont know where the hell you live...but if you think there is a stereotype that black people "shoot heroin" or Italians are criminals I think you need to

A) Stop watching hollywood mafia movies

B) Stop being so uptight.

I live the hell in America. English are the last people who should be giving lectures on what Irish people should find offensive. I'm sure you've met some self-loathing Irish who refer to their own people as drunks. I haven't.

It is a negative stereotype. Alcoholism is a mental illness. Saying all/most Irish are drunks is blatant racism on a par with all/most Italians are criminals, all/most blacks are druggies.

Seriously, what planet are you people from that don't understand that?

Wow. Please explain how that makes me a hypocrite. Calling someone white trash is a little different than saying Irish people drink. I guess Seth MacFarlane is racist right? And nice try with trying to get a rise out of me. White trash eh? I'm 23, work full time, am a full time student, and pay rent while living in my own house (well, my girlfriend stays here sometimes too). I'm pretty certain that's going to be more than you can say of yourself. I guess it's easy to hate though when you're stuck in your mom's cold basement, tight shirt that you got from a coupon in a carton of Marlboro Reds in 1992 stretched out across your fat gut, letting some anger go because you haven't gotten laid in a few months. I feel for ya, bro.

So here, this is my gift to you...

tampax.jpg

...because your pu$sy must be ridiculously sore.

I live the hell in America. English are the last people who should be giving lectures on what Irish people should find offensive. I'm sure you've met some self-loathing Irish who refer to their own people as drunks. I haven't.

It is a negative stereotype. Alcoholism is a mental illness. Saying all/most Irish are drunks is blatant racism on a par with all/most Italians are criminals, all/most blacks are druggies.

Seriously, what planet are you people from that don't understand that?

Oh, so you had a parent who was a drunk huh. I can't say that I'm suprised. If I had to wake up and look at your face everyday, I would drink myself half to death too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
Back