PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Giselle is the top dog of her profession

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for a point of reference

Gisele.Bundchen.VS.05.jpg

Last edited:
That's ashame, she did it all for you. She'll be so disappointed because she thinks you're just perfect for her:rolleyes:

The epitome of posting just to post. Have fun with that.

Hey everyone! If you thought I didn't know anything about football, just wait till I tell you everything I DON'T know about women and vaginas! Hope you have a LOT of time on your hands!

FYP

No worries for the other guys...I'm sure the vast majority of you aren't this MFing clueless. Thank god! :D

Last edited:
Who cares? What has this got to do with football?

It could affect how demanding her husband is in his salary negotiations.

It also provides context for his lifestyle choices.

Air brushing is a wonderful thing.

Nice face but way too skinny for me. Needs some cushion on them bones.

I think we can all agree that Giselle is a physically beautiful woman.

Yes, I think there are dozens of well-known women who are even more physically beautifull. Most men would probably agree, but their lists might be quite different from mine. ;) Maybe Tom Brady even agrees. But if so, it doesn't matter. As long as he still loves, likes, and respects her, her hotness should be quite sufficient to keep him happy with her. ;)

That Giselle is one of the hotter women in the world is somewhat relevant to Patriots football. Exactly how high she ranks on the hotness list, however, would not seem to matter.

Last edited:
Who cares? What has this got to do with football?

It's May 14, 2010. Would you kindly list all the Patriots stories, other than the Burgess re-signing, that have broken in the last 48 hours?

I guess this is the answer to all of those, "why does she move to Boston" questions, the plain and simple answer is they live where they make the most money, LA.

I guess this is the answer to all of those, "why does she move to Boston" questions, the plain and simple answer is they live where they make the most money, LA.

Wouldn't they live in NY City then? I thought (could be wrong, most likely am) that the "modeling world" in the US was centered in NY NY?

It has something to do with football.

Brady is not hurting for money.

He may decide that Super Bowl rings are more precious to him than everything but his wife and baby.

Or, counterpoint. His wife gets payed what she's worth, why shouldn't he?

Wouldn't they live in NY City then? I thought (could be wrong, most likely am) that the "modeling world" in the US was centered in NY NY?

the "modeling world" comes to women like Bundchen, they don't have to seek it out. And, when you have a Gulfstream at your beck and call, it's only a 4 1/2 hour flight.

Last edited:
Along this line of thinking (where they choose to live), may I speculate that Tom needs to be close to Giselle, kinda to safeguard their bond. Not suggesting Tom is vulnerable or she could stray or anything that, but her profession is fested with low moral men, so maybe Tom does need to be closer to her.

I made a post a while back that his relationship with Giselle is taking some football away from Brady. Manning would feel pretty safe leaving his wife wherever she is or let her tag along when he wants, it's not like she is going anywhere. With Giselle, it's a different world, baby. Men do not care she is married to Tom; sleazy hollywood will take advantage given a chance. She is a grown up girl and can make up her mind, but the temptations are there.

From my perspective, Tom has looked distracted and lost (on the football field) too often lately.

Along this line of thinking (where they choose to live), may I speculate that Tom needs to be close to Giselle, kinda to safeguard their bond. Not suggesting Tom is vulnerable or she could stray or anything that, but her profession is fested with low moral men, so maybe Tom does need to be closer to her.

I made a post a while back that his relationship with Giselle is taking some football away from Brady. Manning would feel pretty safe leaving his wife wherever she is or let her tag along when he wants, it's not like she is going anywhere. With Giselle, it's a different world, baby. Men do not care she is married to Tom; sleazy hollywood will take advantage given a chance. She is a grown up girl and can make up her mind, but the temptations are there.

From my perspective, Tom has looked distracted and lost (on the football field) too often lately.

Man the globe just put this out and boy Im with Tom on this WOW!!!!!!!!:singing::singing::singing::singing::

Attachments

• giselemodel-thumb-300x373-11032.jpg
    giselemodel-thumb-300x373-11032.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 160
FYP

No worries for the other guys...I'm sure the vast majority of you aren't this MFing clueless. Thank god! :D

You wouldn't happen to be a mother and therefor know firsthand exactly what the hell you are talking about unlike a certain poster? :D

I was hoping one of our female posters to respond, glad you went the extra step turning it around on him :cool:

Last edited:

You make a lot of assumptions there.

One assumption is that we know what their relationship is. We don't. It could be "exclusive" or it could be "open." We don't know and it's none of our business, other than in our fantasies.

Another assumption is that Gisele (one "l") is incapable of deciding for herself whether or not she will give into the "temptations" and will fall victim to the first good looking lothario who comes her way. I kind of doubt that.

Another assumption is that Brady is the one who has to worry. I kind of doubt that too. I am almost certain that there are a lot more women throwing themselves at Tommy than there are guys trying to succeed with Gisele, who is intimidating in her own right and married to an intimidating (and wealthy) guy.

I have no idea what you mean when you write "her profession is fested [sic] with low moral men." Every "world" where people are rich, powerful and attractive has people with few scruples. The only good news is that most male models would be more interested in "him" than "her," if you get my meaning.

Finally, TB put up his second best season ever last year, even with coming back from surgery; what's with the "distracted and lost" stuff?

Last edited:
I wish someone would've just summarized the entire thread for me with;

"Gisele is hot, and Tanked makes some really stupid posts."

Last edited:

Both Gisele and Brady come from functional families, both their parents are still married. When you're raised in a secure setting like that, you are far less inclined to seek fulfillment in other ways, such as instant gratification.

And as for celebrity temptation- you're either going to survive it or you're not, and I believe that at this point, both have survived it for the most part.

Not to say anything won't happen- but the indications are that it probably won't.

Bottom line #1: Tom is going to be like a lot of players whose wife and kids don't live in the Boston area.

I don't think many of the wife and kids details (e.g., that even when he's where they live she's likely to travel on work a lot) matter much.

Bottom line #2: Tom will be amazingly successful by whatever metric(s) matter to him. If he were insecure about having an amazingly successful wife as well, he probably wouldn't have entered the relationship in the first place.

There are two-career performer marriages that break up due to career jealousy between the partners. But the dynamics of that usually sound different from how G & T are structuring their lives. Gisele entered the marriage with a VERY good idea of what Tom's work schedule would be like going forward. The reverse of that is almost as true. Not a lot of surprises.

I love it when losers go around the internet talking about how much better they can do than women like Giselle. So what do you wake up to in the morning? :rolleyes:

Good for Giselle and good for Tom that she's doing so well. Tom is tops on the field and he isn't doing too bad off the field either.

I love it when losers go around the internet talking about how much better they can do than women like Giselle. So what do you wake up to in the morning? :rolleyes:

Good for Giselle and good for Tom that she's doing so well. Tom is tops on the field and he isn't doing too bad off the field either.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If someone says that he thinks Giselle is hot, that's his call. If someone thinks she's ugly to the bone, that's his call too.

And I'm sure that many men, both here and elsewhere, think they've done much better than Giselle in their lifetimes.

This year is going to be a very telling one for Brady. I am not going to judge him based on his first year back following a bad injury.

As for why he stays out west, I admit I am only speculating but I would bet it has more to do with his wanting to be with his son (the one he had with Moynihan) than any insecurities he may have about Giselle's fidelity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes