PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Giants @ Packers Playoff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point is valid. Rodgers looks unbeatable especially against a passive defense like ours.

Interesting to see if the cowboys defense can slow him down. Gonna have to get in his face.

rodgers is a special player. America needs Rodgers vs. Brady SB. it will be a historic game.

rodgers is a special player. America needs Rodgers vs. Brady SB. it will be a historic game.

I'd be down for that. One player, regardless of how good, will not beat this team. Their team has a lot of flaws that can be exposed by the best coaching staff in the league.

Game had the vibe it was over wjen the giants stopped them on 4th, made it 14-13 and the Packers just went down with ease and made it 21-13. broke the giants spirits

That whole sequence had 'Giants take over the game' written all over it.

It felt very much like the Giants thought the fight was over after landing a good punch and were shocked to learn they still had to play.

I was a fan in the old days too. Starting 1978, the 2-14 year with the ken sims bowl.

We're great, just dont know if we're good enough to beat green bay.

So please get off the high horse!

I was a fan in the old days too. Starting 1978, the 2-14 year with the ken sims bowl.

LOLOLOLOL

What people who haven't watched for as long as you aren't getting is that you just have untreated PTSD from the 'something will probably go wrong for us' days of Boston sports viewing.

It's ok buddy. We'll get you through it if we happen to play that juggernaut known as the 11-6 Green Bay Packers.

My point is valid. Rodgers looks unbeatable especially against a passive defense like ours.
I'm sorry but, you mean the passive defense that gave up the least points this year, you mean that one?

Yes rogers looked good, great win. Let me ask you, can you say the same for Brady?

I'd be down for that. One player, regardless of how good, will not beat this team. Their team has a lot of flaws that can be exposed by the best coaching staff in the league.

they are a worthy foe. we have to play our A game and they have to play their A. it comes down to turnovers, special teams, and who makes the play at the end.

we are in for another nail biter. but let's get there first

Have you changed your glasses since 1978? And I mean that with all regards to your healthcare.

Thank god the Giants are out. Pray to the mighty heavens.

No high horse here, sure if it ended up between GB and us and they played a better game than us, sure they will beat us. My point is, you should be a bit more confident in your team. I see it on here all the time, sorry for venting on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back