PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Giants @ Packers Playoff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
Hope we finally get a decent game this weekend!!!! I'm rooting hard for the Packers...just
can't stand the Giants and Eli. Let's discuss.

Would you rather see the Giants lose today? Next week to the girls, or in the Super Bowl to us???

Go packers!!!!! I live in new york and these giants fans have gotten too ****y lol

Still waiting to see a good game on wildcard weekend.........Lamest wildcard weekend I can remember seeing in awhile. Hope this game is good.

Be interesting to see if Eli keeps throwing picks against an awful secondary.

And OBJ always fun to watch.

Think GB will take it though.

Would like to see the Giants go down just so we dont have "that" in the back of our heads up to the Superbowl. But honestly either of these teams losing is a win for me. I can't stand either.

I am okay with whoever loses. Both teams can be dangerous in their own way. Giants got the best D in the playoffs but no O. GB has a pretty damn good O and okay D. Right now Rodgers is playing some of the best football any QB has played but I don't think he can keep it up 4 more games. That be a hell of a 10 game streak.

I guess overall I would rather see GB in the superbowl between the 2 as i think their ceiling is lower than the Giants. Eli could turn it on maybe and get the O going just a bit.

GB is at their ceiling right now and it is an O about as good as ours but a worse D by a good margin.

All home teams have won so far this weekend....will a road team finally win ? I hope not as I can't stand the Giants .

Has the NFL found Peyton Manning's successor?

If Rodgers loses that'll be his 4th one and done and an 8-7 playoff record :D
I believe it would also be Eli's 4th.

I am gonna take GB, but I don't feel great about it. This will complete my WC prediction at 4/4, If GB wins.

I did pick the Giants to win and i stand by it. I think their D will get Rodgers out his his streak and maybe it falls apart. If they get a few turnovers Eli will probably be able to do just enough to win against GB's meh D.

21-20 Giants-GB

Last edited:
Has the NFL found Peyton Manning's successor?

If Rodgers loses that'll be his 4th one and done and an 7-7 playoff record :D

Rodgers has a bad playoff record but his proformance in the playoffs has clearly been better than Manning's.

He is not super clutch but not a choker IMO.

Every time Eli wins wild card weekend, the Giants have gone to the SB and won !!!!! So they can't win today

Rodgers has a bad playoff record but his proformance in the playoffs has clearly been better than Mannings.

He is not super clutch but not a choker IMO.

I tend to agree. That 2014 NFC title was rough IMO. I know the onside kick happened but he was gifted 5 INTs/a KR fumble and barely put points on the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back