PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Giants D-line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holy Diver

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
This D-line hype remids me a lot of teh Carolina Super Bowl. The leadup was how effective the Panthers D-line would be against the patchwork O-line for the Patriots. HOw they were the best D line in football, and were going to cause Brady to crumble in fear...

Brady 32/48 - 354yds - 3 Tds - 1 Int

Antowain Smith - 26 carries - 83 Yds - 1TD

2 sacks on Brady

It's a little strange how everyone is talking about the game like it's the 1st time the Giants have faced the Pats this year.

They played, and their D-line was okay - nothing amazing, but they were able to muster some stops.

Well the giants d-line is much healthier now.I am just sick of these giant players chirping.Seems like they think the patriots got here by luck.

Also:

Matt Light
Russ Hochstein
Dan Koppen
Joe Andruzzi
Tom Ashworth

vs

Matt Light
Logan Mankins
Dan Connolly
Brian Watters
Vollmer/Solder

I posted a video yesterday and the Giants pass rush apparently is practically ineffective v.s. a 2 TE set.

the one thing the giants have not seen is what they are doing now with hernandez. their LB's suck (kiwanuka is a DE and won't cover harnandez, blackburn is a joke and boley lacks the size)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back