PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game thread: NFL Champions vs. Indy's whiners, 10/18/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this ****.....a stadium full of morons who think they're going to win this game now...,,,

Lucky play, nothing you can do about that, just get the ball and go down the field and score

Are you kidding me???

About the only way the Colts win this is if they get lucky......and Edelman gives them a lucky bounce..

ARGHHhhhhhhhhhh

Looks like this will be a gut check game for Minitron. Can he find a way to overcome his freshly broken finger?

this is not unique edelman drops balls at a decent clip.

Really sucks that's an INT, not Tom's fault at all.

Ah well, there go my dreams of a 48TD-0INT stat line for the season.

When is LaFell supposed to return?

first pick of the season...jesus.
gotta try to run more now i guess since edelman is the only guy getting open

The O-Line, banged up or not, has to be better. This post has little to do with the INT, so I am not blaming them for that play in particular.

just cut him!!!!!!!!!

I know you are being sarcastic but since he injured (or reinjured his finger) balls been slipping out of his hands.

and this is why all of the talk about how they were going to blow them out has made me nervous all week

random bounces and the Colts are on top.. We're down 2 left tackles, so now Vollmer goes from an All-Pro RT to a big question mark at left tackle and Fleming off the practice squad in at right.. Edelman with a broken finger or something...

very, very nervous about this

That is disheartening. Because they stopped Indy's O twice in a row. And they had the ball moving forward.

When is LaFell supposed to return?
I think he'll be good to go next week. I actually posted about him earlier in the thread. The need for an outside receiver is glaring tonight.

We could had had Keenan Allen instead of Aaron Dobson. On pace for 135 catches this season. But no, BB over drafted the Marshall project. With Edelman hurt, our WRs are looking in trouble.

Not good. Have to take control early in games like this, on the road in a hostile environment.

Had multiple opportunities to do so and failed. Getting 3 instead of 7 on the previous drive, and now this. Can't squander those opportunities. Going to take a big effort to win this one.

**** that was a good kick.

I don't understand how the pinkie could effect him like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes