PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game thread: NFL Champions vs. Indy's whiners, 10/18/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a lot of stupid calls by head coaches today, but this one is easily the dumbest.
That right there was something else. I can't recall such a terrible attempt at the NFL level.

Hilarious. That wouldn't work in flag football. Maybe a stoned Irsay demanded to call in a play

I already wanted the Pats to win, obviously, but now I need them to win so my memory of that cluster**** can remain pure every time I watch it.

Is that the first time a RB got a sack?

That stupid play, onside kick. Truly their super bowl

Kudos to the refs on known that rule and calling it.

It's not something that I would of

I think that play just took the air out of the colts augment that they lost due to under inflated balls, how about under inflated smarts

Colts are trying to imitate us with that or something? They're trying a bit too hard Id say.

Colts apparently cooked up a bunch of non-standard plays for this game and intend to use them no matter what.

That's all I got.

Colts should have interviewed McDaniels over the break see if he wants to take over.

i don't think the ball was supposed to be snapped. i think they were trying to induce an offside with a weird formation.

I can't even imagine seeing BB pull a stunt like that..

That's worse than the butt fumble!!!!

Agreed, at least the Butt Fumble was a broken play! Someone PLANNED that atrocity!

9810.jpg

Einstein on what the Colts were attempting:

"After hard calculations and deep study on what the Colts were attempting, I came to the following conclusion on what they were attempting: I don't know."

I love it! Great fake punt... ;)

There is no way he was suppose to hike that ball. Stupidest play of the 2015 season

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes