PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDFan

On the Roster
Reaction score
I love game days. The air smells different, smells like fresh cut grass. Game time is near. I have my usual game day breakfast, steak and egg. I listen to the analysts on the TV, half of them are clueless. I watch players warming up on the TV, reminds me of high school football. A few more minutes and it's kick off time, my heart is racing .....
Yes sir, I LOVE GAME DAY.

I love game days. The air smells different, smells like fresh cut grass. Game time is near. I have my usual game day breakfast, steak and egg. I listen to the analysts on the TV, half of them are clueless. I watch players warming up on the TV, reminds me of high school football. A few more minutes and it's kick off time, my heart is racing .....
Yes sir, I LOVE GAME DAY.

GFY.

------

Don't mind this guy.

38min till kickoff... Good luck today. Just saw some footage of PR, still looks gingerly on that knee.
Ummm...I think kick-off will be more like 12:15-12:30.

Nice day here in OC. 58 on my shady patio...good 5 mile run to Top of the World in Laguna Beach earlier...got my gear on, and the Bloody Mary mix is ready...all the condiments are on the kitchen counter, and I am ready.

Bring it!!!!!

GO PATRIOTS!!! 18-0 Baby.....Never before done. Make us proud.

Don't mind this guy.

38min till kickoff... Good luck today. Just saw some footage of PR, still looks gingerly on that knee.

I don't mind him :D
Yeah, I don't know if he'll last all game, will see.

Good game, as much as I'm sad Chargers lost, I'm happy for Junior Seau and hope Pats win the super bowl. Good luck.

Good game, as much as I'm sad Chargers lost, I'm happy for Junior Seau and hope Pats win the super bowl. Good luck.

Lights out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes