PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Funny story from Matt Light football camp last week

Status
Not open for further replies.
You show me a joke that doesn't atleast toe the line of being offensive to some PC nitwit and I'll show you a joke that isn't all that funny. Doesn't sound like the butt end took too much offense to it, but it would certaintly warrant some sort of attempt at retaliation. Maybe get Lawrence to "fumble" Lights keys down a sewer grate?

YouTube - Coke Bomb Explosion Prank

I can't see a offensive thing there :) Just brilliant :)

Child abuse or child molestation, any accusations (even pranks) involving children are bound to be misinterpreted and just like rape charges, even not 'serious' ones, can have damaging effects on a person's reputation.

You show me a joke that doesn't atleast toe the line of being offensive to some PC nitwit and I'll show you a joke that isn't all that funny. Doesn't sound like the butt end took too much offense to it, but it would certaintly warrant some sort of attempt at retaliation. Maybe get Lawrence to "fumble" Lights keys down a sewer grate?

I hate political correctness, but if you're going to be politically incorrect for the purposes of humor, the joke should at least be funny. This just wan't very funny, IMO. Like, instead of child endangerment, maybe Light could have snuck a sheep in Franham's car and had him accused of beastiality.

I got a joke for ya....a jackass walks in a bar..bartender says.."hey, why the long face?"...

Pretty much everyone has a 'hot button' or 'line'. Pranks with police involvement and/or claims of child abuse are certainly going to be over the line for a lot of people.

Jokes that include false accusations of child abuse...always good for a hearty laugh.

Regards,
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes