PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fun story from yesterday's game

Status
Not open for further replies.

signbabybrady

Pro Bowl Player
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
On our way in we happened to be walking behind some of Mayo's family. They were all doning their Mayo jerseys as was I. The crowd relyzing this was Mayo's family was all yelling and supporting the group and I a white guy was running behind with my Jersey on pretending to be part of the family. I even joked with them that I was a long lost cousin. It was really funny and fun. They were really laughing and enjoying themselves as you would imagine they would be on this guys first NFL game.

He made some good plays yesterday and his name was called quite often on the PA. You must have been really proud of your "cousin." Just don't take him to Canada & get him in trouble during the bye week!

That is so cool letting the Rookies family know that they and he are sooooo Welcome in New England!!!
One for the fans, man, Cool

On our way in we happened to be walking behind some of Mayo's family. They were all doning their Mayo jerseys as was I. The crowd relyzing this was Mayo's family was all yelling and supporting the group and I a white guy was running behind with my Jersey on pretending to be part of the family. I even joked with them that I was a long lost cousin. It was really funny and fun. They were really laughing and enjoying themselves as you would imagine they would be on this guys first NFL game.

Get any pictures? ;)

Get any pictures? ;)

no camera My brother took a crappy picture with his phone and than deleted it. I am not a big picture guy anyway....all my memories get stored where it means the most anyway in my head.

Cool.
I'm hoping Mayo becomes a huge factor with our defense returning to its' glory years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News