PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Friday Morning Event - We'd Love to See you there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Friday morning we'll be joining WHEB & WGIR (Rock 101.1) for a Morning Tailgate party with "Greg & The Morning Buzz" from 5:30am - 10:00am at "Jillian's" in Manchester New Hampshire. There will be a breakfast buffet provided for only $3.99, along with prizes including a 42' flat screen T.V. as well as live music. I'd love the chance to meet some of you guys, so while it's obviously being held very early in the morning (I'll be leaving my house at 4:00am :) ) I think it would be great to see some of you there. I'll be there giving some things away as well, and would love to meet anyone that can make it. If you think you can attend, please reply to this thread so we can get a list going! I told them we had a lot of great people in our forum, and I think it will be a lot of fun.

Ian

Last edited:
I am working on Friday....

If it was the sort of thing that became an annual event, I could well be interested in fitting it in with a first trip to the States.

If I was up there I would deffinatly go, but unfortunatly I am in North Carolina right now.

Hey Guys,

Friday morning we'll be joining WHEB & WGIR (Rock 101.1) for a Morning Tailgate party with "Greg & The Morning Buzz" from 5:30am - 10:00am at "Gillian's" in Manchester New Hampshire. There will be a breakfast buffet provided for only $3.99, along with prizes including a 42' flat screen T.V. as well as live music. I'd love the chance to meet some of you guys, so while it's obviously being held very early in the morning (I'll be leaving my house at 4:00am :) ) I think it would be great to see some of you there. I'll be there giving some things away as well, and would love to meet anyone that can make it. If you think you can attend, please reply to this thread so we can get a list going! I told them we had a lot of great people in our forum, and I think it will be a lot of fun.

Ian
ian..I may try..I do have AM obligations (later in AM)..BUT I could leave early...directions?? I think it would be fun...

ian..I may try..I do have AM obligations (later in AM)..BUT I could leave early...directions?? I think it would be fun...

I'll be posting them later in the week. Good response so far from all the e-mails I've gotten so hopefully it will be a fun time :D

Ian

I would love to go the event sounds great too, I have to work however :( I have sunday off thank god.

I'll be posting them later in the week. Good response so far from all the e-mails I've gotten so hopefully it will be a fun time :D

Ian

Wow doesn't anyone have a job? :D By the way is it Jillian's? 50 Phillippe Cote Street

Sounds like fun, if fun can be defined loosely enough to include meeting nerds from the internet.

Seriously though I'd like to come and I live just down route 3 in Nashua but I work nights and am normally fast asleep by 6am.

Wow doesn't anyone have a job? :D By the way is it Jillian's? 50 Phillippe Cote Street

Yes...apparently the e-mail I got had the wrong spelling. I've changed it.

Ian

i would love to be there but...too far away

I have to work, unfortunately. if I hadn't planned Monday off and left sick today, I probably could have pulled it off.

Hey Guys,

Friday morning we'll be joining WHEB & WGIR (Rock 101.1) for a Morning Tailgate party with "Greg & The Morning Buzz" from 5:30am - 10:00am at "Jillian's" in Manchester New Hampshire. There will be a breakfast buffet provided for only $3.99, along with prizes including a 42' flat screen T.V. as well as live music. I'd love the chance to meet some of you guys, so while it's obviously being held very early in the morning (I'll be leaving my house at 4:00am :) ) I think it would be great to see some of you there. I'll be there giving some things away as well, and would love to meet anyone that can make it. If you think you can attend, please reply to this thread so we can get a list going! I told them we had a lot of great people in our forum, and I think it will be a lot of fun.

Ian

I wish, I live in Florida.

I'd love a shot at the 42 foot wide TV, but i live in an apartment, so it wouldn't be practical. :p

Holy Smokes!! Jillian's is attached to the building I work at!! No excuse not to show up! I'll be there with bells on!!

I'll be wearing my Maroney home jersey.. Can't miss me. It's the bar where EVERYONE knows my name.

See you all there!

Yep, It's 50 Philippe Cote Street -- Look for the Texas Instruments sign off the highway... can't miss. Exit 5 off of 293N. Same exit as Verizon Wireless Arena...

:rocker: :rocker:

I wish, I live in Florida.

I'd love a shot at the 42 foot wide TV, but i live in an apartment, so it wouldn't be practical. :p

There's always room for a bigger TV :cool:

Ian

Directions?? Is there a lot nearby for parking?? Don't know the building or the area..will one be able to get in at 5 AM?? (thinking about how lurling around in teh dark at 5 AM may look to the authorities....LOL) Sounds really great!

Directions?? Is there a lot nearby for parking?? Don't know the building or the area..will one be able to get in at 5 AM?? (thinking about how lurling around in teh dark at 5 AM may look to the authorities....LOL) Sounds really great!

Parking is going to be a B*tch if they have the turn out they are expecting. The closer you arrive to 5:30am, the better. 5:00am may be too early for them to let us in. I don't know where you are coming from and depending if north or south, the directions vary quite a bit since there is only a northbound exit off the highway to Granite Street. :bricks:

Rte 3 North (EVERETT Turnpike)

Take exit 5 (Granite Street). Take a left off the exit. At next light take a left on to N. Commercial street. Take first left after brick building on left. This is Phillipe Cote Street. Swing down and around to the left. Jillians is at the end of the second building. You will see all the bridge construction crap in their parking lot (that you can't use). There's parking in the building across the street (old Pandora building - )

Rte 3 South (EVERETT Turnpike)

Take Exit 6 toward AMOSKEAG BRIDGE / MANCHESTER. Turn RIGHT onto Amoskeag Street. AMOSKEAG becomes Front Street. Turn right onto Canal street. Turn right onto North Commercial street. Turn Right onto Phillippe Cote Street. Swing down and around to the left. Jillians is at the end of the second building. You will see all the bridge construction crap in their parking lot (that you can't use). There's parking in the building across the street (old Pandora building - )

If this makes no sense, Mapquest: 50 Phillippe Cote Street, Manchester NH 03101...

Hope to see you there!!

Denise and Jayson!!

Hey someone who is going there: Tell Zip that Chris says his penis still hurts.

Zip will understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes