PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Free Agency has not yet began. Herr Goodell has noticed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodell has become like that teacher that no one has any respect for and is not taken very seriously...
Goodell is a human sock puppet.

Sooooooooooooooo...

Too much tampering during the legal tampering period? We're investigating.

Textbook example of tampering when it's not allowed? Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwn.

**** you Goodell. **** you NFL.

Tampering you say? I get it Roger, as you say, you are disappointed in everyone. So this is how you get out of fining the Jets? Give everyone a rampant pass. Piss off loser.

What a freaking joke of league administration. Did anyone ever think that the NFL would look like the WWF in terms of oversight? My god, it's a clown show.

What a freaking joke of league administration. Did anyone ever think that the NFL would look like the WWF in terms of oversight? My god, it's a clown show.

Well he IS a former Rat intern. Clown Show is in their DNA.

Goodellbot is broken again

I had brought this up yesterday, isn't the legal tampering window only for discussing potential fits, visits and contract offers are strictly prohibited?

I see absolutely nothing about us discussing contracts with anyone who isn't one of our own FA's. Teams like Miami, Philly, KC, and everyone else who has "signed" a player already should be penalized in a way. These agents and players really need to wait until the period officially begins to text Schefter, drive up your prices with teams in private.

I think the legal tampering window works pretty well right now. It gives players more time to think over an offer. It also gives teams more time to counter offer.

I think we have BINGO

Tampering you say? I get it Roger, as you say, you are disappointed in everyone. So this is how you get out of fining the Jets? Give everyone a rampant pass. Piss off loser.

Hadn't specifically put the two in conspiracy-theory sequence with another as I generally go by the 'don't attribute to a conspiracy what you can just as likely attribute to pure incompetence' theory. AND, in the case of Go-to-Hell, I think "I." is his middle initial. (for ex, idiot, incompetent, imperious, infernal infestation, ineffective, inane)

But I have to say, if he kind of put the word out to some of his (jester) compadres [tannenbaum] that he wouldn't mind seeing the legal tampering be dorked with league-wide so he could declare the rule void or at least requiring re-writing/revision; then he could find SKETCHY grounds to let Johnson off the hook entirely. ' oh everybody's doing it; so I put out a letter and said: 'THE NEXT ONE WHO DOES THIS, ...... there will be heck to pay.... you just wait."

God, I can't believe Kraft ever voted to let this guy continue. Sometimes he is just too businessman non-confrontational.

The phrase "integrity of the NFL" means absolutely nothing, situational enforcement of rules destroys its heralded "shield"... unless the Pats do it then ESPN and the rest of the mediots need to manufacture controversy..

I wouldn't be surprised if we have signed somebody but keeping it under wraps so Godell doesn't freak.

I think the legal tampering window works pretty well right now. It gives players more time to think over an offer. It also gives teams more time to counter offer.
If they were actually following the legal tampering guidelines they would NOT be allowed to make offers. Which is very strange considering the rest of the guidelines is structured in a way that would seem to hint you were making offers but then another rule strictly prohibits it.

How does the World Wildlife Foundation fit in to this? :) (I miss the old bricks emoticon.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference