PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Foxboro cops: Pats' Chandler Jones sought medical help early Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I don't think recreational drug use should be punished at all, nor should someone who ODs get in trouble for it. They should get help. So frankly I don't even care if the team tried to hush it up because I don't find the action morally wrong in the first place. But we all know fallout is coming.

According to my source, Chandler walked into police station parking lot all jammed up shirtless and shoeless asking for help from police

I am going to guess that Bill and Pats security knew about this the minute he stepped into the police station or even before.

Class D Delta is Marijuana and phenobarbitol.

If anyone Remembers phenobarbitol is a pain med that Michael Jackson overdosed and died on.
Foxboro police have direct line to Patriots

Sounds like it could have been Spice. Had many dealings with people who smoked Spice and it drops them. From what I have been told responding to OD calls of Spice, they get extremely hot and pass out. People on the streets tell me it is bad stuff.

I am a NH cop brother in-law is a MA cop and both states have the new law that you can't charge these people for drug OD. They and the caller who reports the OD are now protected. I seized heroin 2 weeks ago from a guy who OD and his girlfriend handed over the rest of his heroin, I couldn't charge him and I put it in evidence to be destroyed.

Also for the person who said the Police Chief has some explaining to do I ask you why? We're not medical experts and we call for medical personnel. Went to a heroin OD today of a white female, I stood the F out of the way why medical people did their thing. I called dispatch and said its a medical call and they will be transporting.

Does Gronk also live a block away from the same police station? If not then he clearly has nothing directly to do with this story and the fact that his name was even brought up in the first place should have consequences. All of the police radio chatter specifically say that it was Chandler's house. Not Gronk's.

I'm surprised the NFL cares about weed and doesn't just look the other way like the NBA seems to do.

They pretty much do any player not in substance abuse protocol is only tested once between 4/20(ironic date) and August 9.

It looks like its just weed. Which begs the question, how did he have a psychotic freakout from just weed? Must have been some really bad stuff.

No, they said he had a history of previous Class D usage.

Probably they caught him with weed in the past and let him off the hook.

His house is apparently just a block away from the department so it is within reason that he could have driven himself even while completely wasted.

I would hope that if he was totally wasted and had to go one block that he just walked.

I am going to guess that Bill and Pats security knew about this the minute he stepped into the police station or even before.

Class D Delta is Marijuana and phenobarbitol.

If anyone Remembers phenobarbitol is a pain med that Michael Jackson overdosed and died on.

I have a phenobarbital prescription. Actually, it's for a gut medicine called Donnatal. It's a bit old-fashioned, but I asked to try it, because it worked well for my mother, who had a similar illness to mine. It worked pretty well, but I felt it made me too tired, so I stopped taking it.

If you're going to accuse someone of something, have the link/support.

I didn't accuse anyone of anything, I simply saw a bunch of crap on my twitter TL and was trying to get it cleared up, lol jezus.

It's not like I'm a reporter sending out false information. This is a message board. I don't think my posts will end up in the news swaying the opinion of the general public.

I didn't accuse anyone of anything, I simply saw a bunch of crap on my twitter TL and was trying to get it cleared up, lol jezus.

It's not like I'm a reporter sending out false information. This is a message board. I don't think my posts will end up in the news swaying the opinion of the general public.

You're apparently new. I'm just telling you the procedure for this stuff. If you don't like it, take it up with the mods, or the siteowner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe