PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Foxboro cops: Pats' Chandler Jones sought medical help early Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care what athletes do off the field. So I personally Don't believe in those types of suspensions. The only suspensions i believe in are on the field misconduct(like burfict for example)

Sure but the problem is that the team and league do so as fans who want players to play, we have no choice but to care.

I wish he'd said that the situation is embarrassing for the org opposed to an embarrassment. Maybe it's just me but the latter comes off stronger and after reading it in context I don't think that was the intention.
Yea I took what he said the same way as you.

Just gotta keep in mind that when it comes to events that put the team in a bad light, Tedy gets a little emotional.

What are you referring to specifically? BB was not in a position of ultimate authority with Taylor, Parcells was.

dealing with the individual players and their issues to make sure they're ready to play........who said anything about ultimate authority? chandler jones isn't going anywhere, so ultimate authority is irrelevant

I wish he'd said that the situation is embarrassing for the org opposed to an embarrassment. Maybe it's just me but the latter comes off stronger and after reading it in context I don't think that was the intention.

meh.......even doing things 'the patriot way' runs into bumps in the road from time to time......if this is a one time occurrence, then people need to shut up and move on

bruschi had no issue with bringing embarrassment randy moss or embarrassment corey dillon or embarrassment rodney harrison or embarrassment ted washington on board.......ty law in toronto/buffalo??? I think willie mcginest had a moment...ted johnson roughed up his wife when it was in vogue

if jones is ready to play, then he deserves a mulligan to get things right....I see no problem with trying to lessen the pain of playing this game....as of right now, I am looking at it as a one time clueless act of stupidity.......the man's been a model citizen....he should be able to redeem himself without being judged

I don't care what athletes do off the field. So I personally Don't believe in those types of suspensions. The only suspensions i believe in are on the field misconduct(like burfict for example)

What about violent crime?

as usual our media isnt far behind

Knew this would be bigger news than Manning and HGH. The timing is perfect and it deflects everything away.

To be honest I'm not very happy with Chandler Jones right now. Could care less if he plays or not tomorrow.

Btw Chris Carter can gfh with his pcp stupidity. How this is bigger news than Richardson/12 year old kid in car and Mannings over inflated forehead is beyond me though.

Of course, it's just like Brady's text: "It's the Patriots, everything is a big deal."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back