PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

For Those People With NFL Network - - A Reminder About Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good one i been waiting to see this...

good thing to turn on the tv,grab a beer and prep the motorcycle for loudon race track....

Last edited:
edzo44 said:
Don't forget, Friday 7/28, NFL Network has 9:00 pm BB on In Their Own Words followed at 09:30 by the one for Tedy. Get the VCR's or DVD's ready.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-englandpatriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=37598

:D

Upon hearing this from you, I got very pumped up to use my DVR for the first time. However, when I went to NFL Networks future programming, those two episodes weren't listed. I live in Cali, but that shouldn't make a difference on what comes on the satellite....any ideas??? Thx.

holyredeemer said:
Upon hearing this from you, I got very pumped up to use my DVR for the first time. However, when I went to NFL Networks future programming, those two episodes weren't listed. I live in Cali, but that shouldn't make a difference on what comes on the satellite....any ideas??? Thx.
A word of warning: the NFL Network program schedule as listed by DirecTV TiVo is not always accurate. I'll be looking forward to watching a "Game of the Week" with the Patriots only to get an old "NFL Presents" about the road to Super Bowl XVI or somesuch. Don't know who's fault this is, DirecTV, TiVo or the NFL Network's... probably the latter.

However, they show lots of reruns, so if you have TiVo, just create a subscription to "In Their Own Words" and sooner or later you'll catch it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also checked this last night. I saw them teasing it on Access but I cannot find it anywhere. What seems strange is ITOW usually premieres on Tuesdays. Not sure what is going on. Neither Bruschi nor BB's were anywhere on the sked for the next two weeks.

I just looked at the NFL network program schedule on NFL.COM 30 seconds ago and it still has BB & Tedy scheduled for tomorrow at 9:00 pm and 9:30 pm on ITOW.

:confused:

Well then I'm gonna record it anyway and see what happens. What a great way to kick of camp if they are on... fingers crossed..

miDeuce said:
Well then I'm gonna record it anyway and see what happens. What a great way to kick of camp if they are on... fingers crossed..

Yes, I agree. A truly great way to start off TC. Thanx for all your help guys, and I too will record what ever comes on in that slot. FINGERS CROSSED!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back